Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
May the best cheater win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I like Phil Davis a lot, he's a funny and chill dude. I wish he had done better in the ufc

Actually he did do well in the UFC, he just never got the stardom thing

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Neurosis posted:

I haven't forgiven Yoel for killing Weidman and also being a roided out cheat and I hope Bisping controls distance and wears him down. Also the Jacare fight was either a draw or a Jacare win so gently caress Yoel.

Bisping also roids, Rampage all but confirmed it in an interview a few years ago

everyone roids

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I dont think less of Bisping or any of the champs for roiding

It's clearly part of the game. All the best dudes do it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Personally I think the fight needs to go on even after one of the guys is out cold

let the blood flow

• Locked thread