Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grifter
Jul 24, 2003

I do this technique called a suplex. You probably haven't heard of it, it's pretty obscure.

CommonShore posted:

UFC February - Dokdo, island of Corea in East Sea

Men's Lightweight Champion - Conor MacGregor (21-3)
MacGregor is still MacGregor. The only fight to which he’s even slightly connected right now is one against retired 49-0 boxing champion Floyd Mayweather, so basically he’s not connected to any fights which will ever happen.
Conor Macgregor? Where da fook do you think he's from?

Skip My Posts posted:

Dana also said that they offered nick Diaz a fight against Maia and if he turns it down he will offer it to masvidal or something
This seems like a horrible fight for Nick and I hope he takes it. I'm not even anti-Nick, I just love seeing Maia breakdance on guys who have good jiu jitsu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread