Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I think TJ gets all hot and bothered again and gets beaten by Garbrandt. I just want champions to win, I don't care who. Defend a belt for the love of god, is all I ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Skip My Posts posted:

i don't think it will happen but if bisping knocks out romero that would be so tight

I want Bisping to knock him out then do his needle miming on Romero's unconscious rear end.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I am learning a lot about american politics from these two. The pedophile rings will be brought down by Trump, mark my words. Obama is also bi, or really likes hot-dogs.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

CommonShore posted:

He's an Australian judo dad with a surprisingly good UFC record whose fights tend to be bloody and fun, except for one of his fights, which was one of the worst modern UFC fights I've ever seen. I'm not going to tell you which one it was.

I love JUDO DAD Kelly. gently caress...what a guy. Who was it that just called him out?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Ditch posted:

UFC posted Korean Zombie vs Leonard Garcia 2, for the three of you who haven't seen it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9in4mcVWvI

I'd only seen the end of this fight. Nice, nice.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
What about that other judoka who trained with Rousey or something. I remember her being bigger than Ronda and seemingly badass, maybe was training MMA. Younger too I think? Saw an interview with her but i can't remember the details.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

1st AD posted:

You talking about Kayla Harrison? She's years away from being good and also she's big.

Yes, that's who I was thinking of. Just in terms of future 145 fighters, though yeah, she is pretty big. Dunno if that's a bridge too far for her to make 145.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I was looking at the rankings and I noticed that Carla Esparza is still #3 straw weight...and has an upcoming fight against an unranked opponent. What's the deal there?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Holly looks more jacked than normal.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Did Anderson retire? Because he should.

He's a step or less from another title shot. Bisping vs. Silva 2.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Digital Jedi posted:

New competitor for worst tattoo a fighter has

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQb-cY2gD-8/

I dunno, I think it's sweet. I didn't know Maddox was an artist.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
What would happen if Conor was losing the fight and decided to just throw a head kick and knock Floyd out. He would be disqualified, but he'd still get paid, right?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

handsome only face posted:

rememeber that bad shwo that happened that no one wants to talk about ever again especially not me well Holly Holm officially appeals UFC 208 loss due to punches landed after horn — http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/1..._source=twitter

I am glad. I think there is a non-zero chance she succeeds as well.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Holly's appeal will go through resulting in a draw for the 145 belt and then Cyborg can fight Holly for the belt, imo.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Dangersim posted:

I think gsp is going to fight mcgregor

Please.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I'm nervous for Joanna Champion. It's a challenging fight.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
209 looks amazing. Never mind the main events. We got Vanata fighting, and Judo Dad Dan Kelly vs Rashad. I'm hyped.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Tony is so good, and Khabib is so good. Khabib is a cooler dude, though. Way cooler and better person. Really hope he wins. Inshallah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
The best outcome will be for Khabib to sit on Tony for 5 rounds punching him in the head, just riding the line between stopping the fight and not. 5 rounds, 10-7 each round. Too bad this isn't in New York.

• Locked thread