Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
There's a timeline where Bones tapped to that armbar and Vitor is still champ and also the president.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
Quite a quantifiable claim you've made there.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Please stop.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Tonight at 8PM on TLC: Diego Sanchez's say YES! YES! YES! to the dress

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Skip My Posts posted:

it's weird that mobn doesn't relate in any way to pro athletes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ok you're a goon. What's a goon to a mobn?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

THE COPS DONT CARE poo poo THEY WANT TO GET HIGH

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I kinda wish it said "MAKE AMERICA TRAIN AGAIN" below it.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQfyJCtFrVu/ sage has discovered girls, it's all over

Gonna need a zoom out before I decide on this one.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

I'm finally watching The Hurt Business and when Bones is full-on admitting that, yeah, he pokes people in the eyes to win fights... gently caress him so hard. What a loving prick.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Jesus Cody. Pump the brakes a sec and run a spell check.

Or just stop talking about rear end so much.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Trast posted:

I get the feeling Jones was a tremendous rear end in a top hat and gently caress up before becoming famous in the UFC.

Well, he famously bragged about snitching on people who smoked pot in high school so, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

So he doesn't gently caress is what you are saying.

• Locked thread