Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007
I hope the recat becomes tradition.

I also hope that the season two disc set has more special features when it gets released. For all the stuff they released online for season one, the only special feature on the disc is deleted scenes from the first episode :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007

bull3964 posted:

Redeem the UV code. If you do, Vudu has all the 5 minute individual episode specials.

Oh, cool! I got the DVD set as a gift and there was no code there, but this is important info for anyone who did get the blurays. Thanks!

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007

bull3964 posted:

How are people watching the first two episodes already? Syfy hasn't released them early and the premiere isn't until 10pm tonight.

If you mean the people at the end of the season 1 thread, the Alamo Drafthouse(s) held screenings just the other day. (Unless I missed some big news since last night...)

e. beaten like a mouthy Belter

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007
Well, I know Hugh Dillon's voice anywhere. This is gonna be good.

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007
So didn't they say they were going to be airing the double-premiere with limited ad breaks? It's 16 minutes in, and almost half of that has been ads so far.

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007
Wait, were those FedEx transport containers? That's awesome.

edit: Everything I'm reading says the episode's already over, so I'm guessing you guys watching on SyFy actually DID get the promised limited ads. Funny, Space ran those as well, but we're still watching it on a normal schedule :sigh:

KatWithHands fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Feb 2, 2017

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007
Yeah, they haven't really had a chance to show off her actual height compared to the people around her. She was either sitting or alone or surrounded by other people in body armour. I figure once she's around non-Martian Marines, it'll be more obvious.

And as for Fred's 2IC, I don't think that was Sam? Unless they recast her in the offseason, last season's Sam was played by Allie Chung. This actress is Cara Gee, and her character name's not listed.

Speaking of character names, stay off the IMDB if you don't want to get spoiled about an admittedly really obvious character change from last season. He never asked for this.

So the sound over the credits, did anyone else figure that was the transmissions from Eros? I can definitely see some good Belter mixes coming out of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KatWithHands
Nov 14, 2007
The sheer scope of merch SyFy should have available by now is ridiculous, way beyond t-shirts and mugs. (Because $30+ for a t-shirt on Redbubble? The gently caress outta here.) I would end up in the poor house, but I'd be surrounded by awesome Expanse bullshit.

• Locked thread