Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
That's solely for outside the US right? No Netflix plans stateside?

All the talk about the blu rays has me interested in them, but I have season on Amazon so I'm probably keeping with that for S2. Assuming it'll look good enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I was talking about purchasing S2 on Amazon video.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Tighclops posted:

Hey where can I get "Amos is my Homeboy" and "It's Miller Time" tshirts

Would be down with this but what image of Miller would be on the shirt? There's too many good ones.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Is that Fred Johnson's number 1?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

johnsonrod posted:

I think us as the viewers are a lot more trusting of Fred Johnson than your average belter though. We've seen his back story, but to most people he's the guy who defected from Earth after slaughtering a station full of innocent belters. I think Miller see's that Dresden's basically just convinced Johnson to let him live and to keep the program running and just acts. Yah it's not the smartest move, they could've learned who's actually running the project, but Miller's not about to trust "The Butcher of Anderson Station" with a program / weapon that's already killed a few thousand on Eros.

That and like someone said, Miller's pretty much just out for some self destructive revenge.

I love the way Miller explained it at the end, "I did it because he made sense." or however he says it. I wasn't totally on board with him killing dresden until he said that. Yeah, he could have let dresden say two sentences about his employer but it's more dramatic this way.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I can't remember what part, but my amazon version of episode 3 had a gently caress or a poo poo that wasnt edited.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Oh man, just watched the episode. I got all choked up at the end there, holy poo poo this show.

I was thinking how the protomolecule in this episode was very different. It seemed much more 'nicer' or euphoric (not a bad thing, I really enjoyed the vibe) compared to the times you see it in season 1, where it comes off as this terrifying murder machine.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

What missile net things are you guys taking about? Either I totally blanked or the Amazon episode cut something again.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Oh wow, thanks for the time stamp. Yeah totally missed it somehow.

Anyway, thanks for clearing up everything about the ending. With all the cuts it was incredibly confusing as to what was going on, and was not super easy to tell one of the targets running wasn't a marine. So are we supposed to know who mars was shooting at in orbit? Was it mars vs earth in the sky, and random proto monster on the ground killing both sides?

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

MizPiz posted:

Also, "Miller, I do this for you" :unsmith:

On that day, rear end became dust.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

While I agree with you about wanting a UHD purchase for season 2, it looks so gorgeous as is I can't imagine it looking that much better.

Also, time for another session 1 rewatch!

vvvvv this guy gets it.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Smiling Jack posted:

Holy poo poo that's amazing

It's me, the guy who doesn't get the joke but asks for everyone who won't.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Thank you! Now I'm laughing.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I mean, we've seen Utah also.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Does anyone know if Amazon has a UHD version of season two? I only have the season one UHD on my list because a goon linked it way back when. It's super hard to find any UHD stuff on prime.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I'm hoping they add the UHD version of season two to prime as well. Can't go back now that I've seen it.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Also they do have the UHD season two available as well on Amazon. It's stupid hard to find, I did a Google search for it and used that link.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah I actually just came across that part in the book. 12 plus 6 marines or so.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Man I feel bad about reading the books because I'm guessing I'm beyond where season three will end, and it's gonna be rough waiting for all of this to hit TV.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

Yeah you can buy the season on Amazon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

I believe diogo was the rear end crusher.

• Locked thread