Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Between the borderline untenable ribbon/lapel situation, the turbonerd glasses and the facial expression that would be my favorite picture even if I didn't know who that guy was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Was not prepared for that last scene

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

At this point the thing that depresses me the most whenever I'm reminded of 9/11 is how loving long ago it happened.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Bomb Putin for mansplaining to the leader of the free world

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Click the link and read the next few "transcripts"

Didn't Herman Cain quote the Pokemon movie at some point? Trump is def quoting My Little Pony when he announces WW3

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Blokhin allegedly executed 300 people a night for a month at Katyn, and Brzica claimed to have killed 1360 in a day during a Serb-killing competition at Jasenovac concentration camp. Definitely do not read up about Jasenovac.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petar_Brzica

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Terrible Robot posted:

Is there a word for loving something and hating everything about it at the same time?

I bet the Germans know.

Haßliebe. Does not exist as a verb tho afaik. Duzzy?

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Announcing on Twitter that you are totally about to score (with picture) is the most romantic thing since grab em by the pussy

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

how the hell do those chicken legs support that big rear end belly

Patriotism

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

:thunk: Does that mean we employ psychopaths to protect us?

There were plenty points in history where the difference between paying your army to protect you and paying protection money to a mob of violent psychos got a bit blurry

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Noted military expert Bristol Palin

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

If you're making a funny representation of WW2 you're probably leaving out some crucial bits

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Not a whole lot of ditches full of dead russian villagers in either of these, hence the crucial bits thing

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Award-winning inlet indeed

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

It would be cool if he increased the size of the hair bit by bit every time he draws him

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

That poor pig spent its last year squinting at that tooth ominously growing towards its fuckin forehead

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Now that I think about it it does beat the hell out of the human ageing process

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

America, we need to talk about your giant flag habit

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/K9Dug/status/1193562815614853121

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Twentysecondthst've

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The hairstyles were bad tho, no sugarcoating it, that one's on us and we're sorry

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Yeah I'm not clicking that

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Going from a bold, proud MAGA to a low-energy, whiny LOPA fits the trajectory of this presidency alright

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

No matter what happens, Trump gets punched in the face. Win-win

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Eulogistics posted:

So in the amazon logo, the arrow points from a to z, indicating that Amazon carries a wide variety of products ("everything from a to z"). In this picture, the arrow seems to point from m to a...military to amazon, I'm guessing?

That's kinda clever actually, seems entirely possible that they did that on purpose.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Imagine getting killed in a mass shooting and the last thing you see is that the shooter has that stupid rear end magwell. Insult to injury.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

That's like the entire point of bragging

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

The croatian fascists relied on throat-cutting and poo poo like that at Jasenovac and apparently the guards were absolutely coming apart. A bunch were executed by their own guys. If there was a worse place on earth I hope I never learn about it. Don't take this as a challenge to post one pls.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/CrisLeeMaza/status/1270072484470153223

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wasabi the J posted:

You want to translate or am I supposed to assume Cyrillic = Evil and menacing like the comments think??

Ah poo poo sorry, I brainfarted and just unthinkingly assumed that everyone knew the slogan. As everyone said it's like "Poland must become German again", with a p genocidal undertone, and seemed funny juxtaposed with end racism.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Wait, Mongolia??

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Aw I was kinda excited to hear the story behind that one

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/JuliaTerruso/status/1289269015093772288

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Toshokan posted:

I didn't say there was a singular cause for racism, but rather poverty, inequality, misfortune, etc. are risk factors for being radicalized in various extremist ideologies. You see the same thing with being recruited into gangs and other forms of organized crime, terrorist groups, etc.

Not everyone who experiences these things will be radicalized, but to ignore it because someone isn't poor or unfortunate enough is such liberal bullshit. It's the same reason they favor means testing.

They seem to be overwhelmingly radicalizing into a particular direction, so the reasons for that'd have to also be looked into. There's no radical marxists or whatever out there.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/LolOverruled/status/1314217311088390145

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Stultus Maximus posted:

The P228 was nice, but in general I'm a loving Navy officer so I don't need to care about any of this poo poo.

What kind of a grip do you have on your issue cutlass

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

It is absolutely alarming how loving dumb everybody is, obviously including me

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Also "carrying away" other people's hot babes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

If I had any business sense whatsoever I'd start Quantumcoin like right this fuckin moment yet alas