Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Hahaha, I am 0% surprised that the Marine Corp is the service slobbering on Two Scoop's cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Oh gently caress I see it now

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

I'm just upset I didn't think of gun mag flask first.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Someone understands me, finally...

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

maffew buildings posted:

The military isn't all bad, it's just the only part that's good is the air force job where you hand out towels at the gym

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

This but instead its in my rack at 0130 in a room of 60 other dudes.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

This is why you build a jack shack over/around your rack on deployment. Tall enough that you can sit upright comfortably under on your cot, three plywood walls and a roof, use your poncho as a privacy tarp/door. Line the inside with christmas lights and your favorite Fredericks' of Hollywood lingerie pages because Spc Becky gets all of her mail forwarded on deployment and trashes the Frederick's catalogs but keeps the Victoria's Secret fliers.

My friend, I'm lucky if I have enough vertical space to even get it up to 'full mast' much less attempt sitting up.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

piL posted:

Ima - I understand, mother.
I-Ima - I understand and will comply, mother.

Fuckin lol

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Everytime groverhaus comes up offsite I'm always surprised lol.

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

I'm not happy that I watched this at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

All
Cats
Are
BetterThanRepublicans