Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Maybe stop cutting the balls off your reincarnated veterans, then.

VAhealthcare.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

The hat being in Russian was a nice touch

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Kinda like how you can park wherever, it's just sometimes it costs a parking ticket, and other times it costs a parking ticket and a tow. Or two broken windows and a bunch of pissed-off firefighters.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Well that certainly is a thing you just posted

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Arc Light posted:

This scrub deputy shitted up his plate carrier with something from the human religious fascist faction of Warhammer 40K, best known for dying in droves

Fixed. Considering the Imperial Guard's reputation, it's just a dumb thing to aspire to from any standpoint.

Any random techpriest posted:

Remember, guardsman: When you die, make sure your body falls somewhere we can recover your radio, since it's worth far more than you are.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Isn't that still giving them too much credit?

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Bored As gently caress posted:

What's this in reference to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGdGFtwCNBE
'Bout 25 seconds in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I own the same poo poo but if you ever see me wearing it in public outside of a civil war situation then please just shoot me

To, like, make sure it works, or...?