Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
There's a giant wolf behind that guy and I'm not saying a god drat thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Smiling Jack posted:

please tell me that is photoshopped

that guy does not look human

I started laughing when I saw it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS posted:

I started laughing when I saw it.

Then I turned my monitor on

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Victor Vermis posted:

Worse.

3-Dimensional anime.

Somebody is loving that.

Considering how small it is, probably someone who posts on these very forums

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ElMaligno posted:

In the anime this movie is consider a chick flick. like before the big game we see a group of girls watching it and crying LOL

lmao

ElMaligno posted:

The German school is more about using German tank blitz tactics, for students hating on 'different' kids just turn on the news and stuff.

Poison gas seems like a german tactic alright but I don't think it's about tanks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How. How can one guy be such a walking stereotype. He's honestly making us look bad worse.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/soylentmerchant/status/1042625255372726272?s=21

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wingnut Ninja posted:

So anyway, that was the last time I visited the food court after dropping acid.

Going to the mall on acid sounds like it would have been so much loving fun back when malls were a thing. Someone once told me that when they were younger they used to do it then go to the quarry to shoot fireworks at each which sounds amazing until it goes bad

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I really thought it was one of his at first and wondered why he changed the art style

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They really should just gently caress.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hahahaha

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That tree is :sad:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Ergo, the best defense is fire.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I have no intentions of making it to 65 anyway lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The NRA seem really bad at their jobs then

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They hate all those things is why

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

Jesus H. Christ our free press is loving usless.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Anyone who thinks lawyers can't be dumber than poo poo hasn't spent enough time around them

CommieGIR posted:

Lawyer means nothing, and Valedictorian just means they can regurgitate info well.

The people, especially at public schools, who tend to be the best students are the ones who work the hardest. The language thing is impressive though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

Clearly a bunch of beta SJW cucks

They believe this, yes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A Bad Poster posted:

Motherfucker looks like Louie Anderson on there.

Oh god he does. He really does

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

:yeah:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Guest author, Peter Thiel

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Objectivists are selfish lovers I'd be willing to bet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Red Lobster has never failed me

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cheddar bay biscuits are free

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i just noticed the furry tail

Do marines have a habit of shoving things in their own asses?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mme Tussaud must have gotten a huge anonymous donation in recent weeks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I have seriously never seen them improve on a person's looks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Its a shame for what it stands for. Some great usernames

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jesus christ holds no sway in the united states of america

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EBB posted:

You laugh, but we're next.

They called millenials boomers

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A complete lack of any and all principles save get enough money to be above the law and then it's do what thou wilt.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They all are. Can't get it out of their head. Seriously, they're batshit crazy pretty much invariably if you dig a little

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'd laugh at you but it's good to remain optimistic in these trying times

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What do you have against good christians

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mouth to rear end

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

An audible "ew" escaped my mouth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/benedict_rs/status/1213998662751309824

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That whole klan is rotten as poo poo