Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I can't wait to vote this dipshit out of office, there's no way he wins his reelection campaign now that he's exposed himself as a moron to the heavily Democratic electorate.

Mind you he's huge Trump supporter and compared Black Lives Matter to ISIS in a county that is over 1/4 African American and voted over 65% Democratic in the 2016 election.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Feb 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Yeah, but the other times he flew under the radar by running as a Democrat and not overtly exposing his insane right wing beliefs.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

"A resigned, yet shameless Mitch looks on as he ponders the destruction wrought by his creation. However, he has little time for such trivial matters and quickly shifts his thoughts to future possibilities of beating the Democrats."

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Goddamn. What's with southern/generally Republican middle aged men dressing like they're 17?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I would bet zero of them ever wore a uniform in their lives for real. Probably stuff from their airsoft gear.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Syrian Lannister posted:

What branch doesn't require at least a secret?

Quartermaster?

All Os require at least a secret last I looked. Those pictures are just :wtc: levels of stupidity.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I'd take more issue with the fact that he's making overt political statements in uniform.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

AFAIK service academy cadets fall under UCMJ so who knows.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

You figure the AF would have something way cooler to hand out than idiotic anime swords?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Uh youre obviously not very familiar with the air force

IDK, miniature mockups of nuclear warheads or aircraft to stick on your desk? Stick on Robin Olds mustaches? Surely the AF has something cool besides a dumb sword that isn't even historic like the Army or Marines have.

Even Armyman's cape is cooler than these swords.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

The TP USA astroturfers always have similarly intelligent signs at their tables in the student union. Except in that case they're not a joke.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

mlmp08 posted:

Muh' Heritage!

Now-gone statue in New Orleans.

Do you have a source for this?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Side note the German American Bund (Amerikadeutscher Volksbund) is an awful part of US history that I didn't learn about until college. As a local example, one of the whitest most Republican suburbs of Milwaukee had a full on Hitler Youth summer camp basically:

This is Madison Square Garden in NYC:

Obviously it was never on the level of Germany, but it was still a significantly large and highly disturbing Nazi movement in the United States during the 1930s.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Is that his actual house? Because that's about as tacky as tacky can be. :barf:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:lol:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I knew I took this for a reason:

#towlivesmatter wut

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Slim Pickens posted:

Crooked Media is running a contest for a Trump portrait.

:lol:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Fister Roboto posted:

All I can think about with these incels is how loving repulsive you'd have to be to have had sex less than me, a pathetic shriveled husk of a man.

I mean most of GiP seems to either be married or in relationships so yeah.

Pupper I saw out the other day at a taproom riding a motorcycle w/ doggles.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 20:20 on May 11, 2018

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Wrong thread.

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jul 18, 2018

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I mean I'm not trying to be super judgemental, but holy hell have some self respect.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Brute Squad posted:

From the macros & memes thread.

Do it again, Uncle Billy.

Must watch :lol::

https://twitter.com/zarzarbinkss/status/1029388134272905218?s=21

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Aug 18, 2018

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:shuckyes:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Can't wait to see her question some far right douches in a congressional hearing. 😍

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I could really give two shits re: happy holidays v. merry christmas (at this point I really view it as a secular holiday regardless of the naming), but I'll go out of my way to say happy holidays to the twats that talk about the "WAR ON CHRISTMAS".

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

McNally posted:

I'm pretty sure it's just mirrored.

I mean does actual Cyrillic look much different than that?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:allears:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/MW_Unrest/status/1072347323609554945

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

at least we have Gritty

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Yeah, I've never seen anyone dip outside of the military. The only thing close in terms of people outside the military are my Norwegian cousins that use snus which I guess is sort of a less lovely Swedish version of dip.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:eyepop:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

As Nero Danced posted:

I will never not laugh at this guy.

Lol, 3rd award CIB, 2nd Combat Medic, HALO, combat diver. W/ probably every AF ribbon ever? (Idk AF awards). But why an AF uniform here? Also did anyone actually ever get 3 CIBs?

https://twitter.com/kbeninato/status/1086138050563002368?s=21

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Didn’t that guy die in an inhalants overdose or something similarly sad and pathetic?

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/149615762/nickolas-androsky

Seems like it?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

quote:

how do you not at least look up a photo reference of what you're trying to impersonate?

Or not claim awards that few if any people have ever been awarded. If these fakers were smart they'd just claim to have been a 42A or 92Y that got out as an E4. Nobody would ever question that.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1086289510403584000?s=20

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

This is good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn6ZVpJLxs

Musk is a tremendous idiot.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

shame on an IGA posted:

nice :grovertoot: shoutout in there

I missed that, what's the timestamp?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Victor Vermis posted:

A lot of sex offenders' odds of recidivism are up there with any (male) member of the general public's odds of being a first-time offender.

Last year, WI's previous attorney general up and decided that a poo poo load of people who weren't recidivists are now actually recidivists and so are subject to lifetime GPS monitoring, lifetime registration, etc. No take-backs on multiple count plea bargains! Whoops!

Despite a significant presence in urban cj-reform movements like #closeMSDF, sex offenders aren't invited into the #BLM tent cuz everyone imagines coke-bottle bespectacled diddle-fiend white boys instead of the same old story of youthful mistakes combined with living below the poverty line.

But I might be drunk. AMA.

I'm shocked that Brad Schimel would do something lovely.