Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Nah it's photoshopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
That but unironically

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Scout Gerbells

gently caress that piece of poo poo I'm not looking up the spelling.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I hope that blows up in the hand of any dumbfuck who buys it.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Brute Squad posted:

Roark Junior got some cosmetic surgery I see.

You big fat cow!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
https://www.reddit.com/r/AirForce/comments/8rgchm/afn_commercial_it_finally_hit_me_where_ive_seen?sort=confidence

He also did a commercial lmao

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

AT LEAST THEYRE DOING WHAT THEYRE DOING, SO THATS A GOOD ANSWER

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
OUR PRESIDENT

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Conservative memes are literal garbage for garbage people, but that DD214 one is pretty funny

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Wasabi the J posted:

Contrapoints is very good and was a Canary in the mine for the altright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ix9jxid2YU

I love her. Her videos are the best.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Lmao "we all know it's true."

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
:(:respek::)

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Hot take: beards are cool even if some lovely people have them

:aaaaa:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I'm not looking to affiliate my beard with any bullshit, so it will stay a foot long and unkempt.

So duck dynasty or hipster micro brewer?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Is that real or a troll

I'm thinking he's pants on head stupid.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Her misspeaking means she doesn't know poo poo!

Trump misspeaking means nothing! He's just misspeaking! ORANGES IS THE SAME AS ORIGINS! NO, IT DOESN'T MEAN HE HAS ALZHEIMER'S! No! You misspoke. gently caress YOU

- a very intelligent MAGA CHUD

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Godholio posted:

Facts?

It was introduced in 1947, ratified in 1951.

Edit: It was obviously a response to FDR's success (and a high priority when the GOP took control of both houses in the '46 election), but it wasn't to keep FDR out of office. Durr. I don't know what AOC actually said, but at most it was a misspeak.

But when AOC misspeaks it reveals she's an idiot!

When Trump misspeaks and lies literally 8,000 times it doesn't count!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Kill all mosquitoes and all ticks.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I thought Bilzerian got through BUDS but was DQed for unsafe poo poo repeatedly on on the firing range / shoot house.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I have this theory that anyone that poses with a gun is a piece of poo poo, so far haven't seen evidence to the contrary

:confused:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

They’re all foreign right so likely of Eastern European descendent or *checks notes* hairy mfers

Cannot be showing no chest puft in uniform!

PO-LICE THAT CHEST HAIR

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

This guy rules.

Also, as a guy who really loves history, I really hate it that the Gadsen flag got appropriated by the far right assholes and militia groups. And it's loving laughable, considering they're okay with someone stomping a boot on their face so long as there's an (R) next to the person's name.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/WTLcsaRXpVw

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Is this some rear end in a top hat calculating how much money he's spending on women or is it just someone who's trying to budget?

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

How much spent vs how many times laid

Lmao

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

https://www.facebook.com/573499523/posts/10157964696259524/

Behold our doom.

And a palate cleanser:
https://www.facebook.com/nick.norris/videos/10157937055434524/

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Nov 9, 2019

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
Thus always to tyrants.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

We don't have anywhere near enough millennials voting.

It loving sucks.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Smiling Jack posted:

I'm gonna assume the difficulty in getting quick medical attention plays a big role.

One of my parents neighbors up in New Hampshire used to be a literal lumberjack. Met him a few times. Really cool guy, kind of looks/sounds like a fat Sam Elliot. He worked in the late 70s 80s and 90s. He said lots of workplace injuries were getting limbs crushed. :stare: . Said he only saw one guy die, but heard of lots of others through the grapevine. And yeah. Those logging roads go on forever. It wouldn't surprise me if hospitals were 1.5hrs away or more.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

piL posted:

Kobal just watched a 100 minute video detailing the people Contrapoints is said to have aligned herself with, the examples the communities use to support their claims against her and builds a case that those examples don't seem to aggregate into a rational claim but rather a series of simplifications and associations that lead to equivocation.

Much of this was about her. I expect bias. I would trust a case study much more than a defensive argument, but it is what it is.

Beyond her own case, much of that video models a recurrent format of communication. The proposed model: peole observe a complicated point of view or incident. It is summarized as a contextless phrase that tends towards vilification without nuance. That imprecise argument is then used to support another argument in a chain which ultimately forms an inaccurate description of a situation. And in the cases in question, those inaccurate descriptions fuel anger that:

will not be resolved in a satisfying way to the angry because of its imprecision,

are impenetrable to outsiders who cant figure out what's going on, and

is unproductive for the target who cannot be motivated to make changes since no solution will sate the detractor and the claims don't match their observations.

I think ElMalingo's statement, and its lack of nuance, has all the trappings of what Kobal just watched somebody convincingly spend an hour and forty minutes explaining is bad. Kobal also knows (unlike me apparently) that answering is likely a trap, one that may form dangerous associations amongst the audience, at least in ideas. Kobal can't or wont produce an argument as effective as a 100 minute video which has already not satisfied ElMalingo. Kobal thinks they will not convince any readers of their point of view, and long term those readers will distill his argument into 'Kobal supports the transphobic supporting Contrapoints'. This was probably frustrating to Kobal, and so Kobal wrote a pointless insult without nuance instead of expending time writing a poorly edited and unreadable diatribe.

This is a really good post.

And yeah. gently caress the Contrapoints haters. She rules. She did nothing to warrant the poo poo and her friends got.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I don't know how many of you actually watched the video, but she goes over a lot of what people said to her / about her, and wanting to "cancel" her. Some extremely hateful things said by probably the leftest of the left on Youtube and Twitter. These same people harassed Ollie of Philosophy Tube, HbomberGuy, and a few others just because they were friends / previous collaborators on videos with Natalie, even though they are completely unrelated to the entire Buck Angel thing.

I'm pretty sure that's an attempt of some parts of leftist twitter trying to "eat their own." With the justification of the "canceling" requiring incredible leaps of logic and assumptions and simplifications and cherry picking and taking poo poo out of context. This was an overreaction.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Toshokan posted:

I don't know about the others, but Harry was pissed at Natalie for not telling him that Buck Angel and others would be involved in the project until after the video was posted. It's not "cancel culture" or an overreaction for someone to be angry that they were not told who would be involved in something before they joined the project so that they would be able to make an informed decision about their own participation. She prevented Harry and others from having informed consent about their participation.

Oh poo poo, I didn't catch/remember that part. Yeah, in retrospect, that seems really bad. Real bad. Yeah, he definitely deserves an apology for that. You're absolutely right that she should have told everyone involved in the project about a controversial figure being also involved, even though it was an extremely small part of her video. So he's got a right to be angry for sure.

Does anything she did justify the response she's gotten from randos, though? I don't think so.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Nystral posted:

For what it’s worth I liked your break downs and didn’t mind it. So keep doing what you want.

Yeah me too

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
One of my exes was huge into pot, psychedelics, DMT and Joe Rogan's podcast.

She loved him and Sam Harris, who seems to be a douchebag, too.

Bored As Fuck fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jan 9, 2020

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

A Bad Poster posted:

Lol that he seems to think that Facebook is on the team opposing Trump.

Look at the top left. He thinks PUTIN is against Trump. Lmao

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Lmao

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

I hope he dies a slow painful death from cancer of the mouth.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Lmao. Zorb!

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
I really, really hope every single one of them dies.

If they believe that they're correct so much, they should have to agree to not receive any medical treatment at a hospital if they get it. After all, it's just a cold! They're strong red blooded Americans, they can handle some puny flu, right? They should be barred from taking up a ventilator. Save it for someone else, someone who isn't a complete willfully ignorant piece of poo poo.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Pretty sure I saw this guy in Twisted Metal 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Yeah, I was always told Rogers Rangers was the historical ancestor of the 75th

Yeah same.