Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Hardrock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I like the idea of sharing communications protocols with the other factions. I suggest sharing a design for a cheap self-sufficient stratellite radio repeater network and an agreement to use whatever form of TCP/IP we know now as a handshake etc. Solar powered, balloon mounted for easy high-altitude gain, small propellor thrusters for station-keeping.

Properly designed they'll be easy and cheap enough to manufacture that any faction should be able to put them up in their immediate area, and it shouldn't be too difficult to bridge the gaps once we know each others' locations.

It's important to keep the lines of communication open.

Lemniscate Blue fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Feb 14, 2017

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Yep. B to get the workers to look to us as a positive and popular leader, then they'll be more cooperative to do A as soon as possible.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
B Like Mike Holmes, we have to make it right.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I don't know whether I'd like to hear what you had planned for the future, of leave the mystery, but either way thanks for the ride.

• Locked thread