Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Grendels Dad posted:

Does the wrestling industry in general give a single poo poo about TNA? They seemed to be in their own little microcosm of terribleness for years now, it's like saying Troma affects the movie business except that Troma is good.

Trevor Lee gets heel heat at PWG for being announced as a TNA superstar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep space nein
Aug 25, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Oh what's that wacky Wynn Duffy up to now? :allears:

This would be the only thing that could get me to watch

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

deep space nein posted:

This would be the only thing that could get me to watch

If Impact's new "Authority" turned out to be Boyd Crowder pulling some kind of scam, I'd definitely start watching again.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Grendels Dad posted:

Does the wrestling industry in general give a single poo poo about TNA? They seemed to be in their own little microcosm of terribleness for years now, it's like saying Troma affects the movie business except that Troma is good.

TNA's deals are appetizing for people that don't want huge time commitments or the hassle of being WWE Property.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

coconono posted:

TNA's deals are appetizing for people that don't want huge time commitments or the hassle of being WWE Property.

Also appetizing those those who don't like being paid

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.

Jerusalem posted:

Oh what's that wacky Wynn Duffy up to now? :allears:

He's running his campaign to make TNA great again from the RV parked outside the Impact Zone that he lives in.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/833699310638362624

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I'm amazed at how consistently TNA is stuck in the year 2000, with like a third of their roster being mallgoths.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

I love that they still don't have an actual roster page because it'd look so loving sad

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I'm out of the loop and sure this been discussed, but can anyone explain why the Impact Wrestling logo has an owl with combs for wings behind it?

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

DJExile posted:

I love that they still don't have an actual roster page because it'd look so loving sad

the last roster i saw on the old site featured no less than 9 dudes and 1 or 2 ladies who were no longer with the company. i'm disappointed that the new owners are trying to avoid looking embarrassing in ways like that. thankfully they have jeff jarrett to do the legwork on shame for them

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Sandman McMahon posted:

I'm out of the loop and sure this been discussed, but can anyone explain why the Impact Wrestling logo has an owl with combs for wings behind it?

It's because their new owners decided to rebrand and give them a new logo featuring their own logo.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

DJExile posted:

I'm trying to think who's on the roster but not that ad, and all I can come up with is Davey and the DCC. Cost cutting is one thing, but you can't run a wrestling company with <20 wrestlers.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Matt and Jeff are going to stay at the far back of the poster until they resign with the company.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Julio Cruz posted:

I'm trying to think who's on the roster but not that ad, and all I can come up with is Davey and the DCC. Cost cutting is one thing, but you can't run a wrestling company with <20 wrestlers.

Sure you can, that's what masks are for!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

grack posted:

Sure you can, that's what masks are for!

Curry Man and Suicide return!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Do YOU like schedule?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

i lick schedule.

This company is incapable of doing anything right and it oscillates on the endearing to infuriating scale.

coconono fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Feb 20, 2017

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Do YOU like schedule?

MY fired!?! :aaa:

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Jerusalem posted:

MY fired!?! :aaa:

There here?????

AUGUST 1 WARNING????

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

Sandman McMahon posted:

Because of Rush.

(The band, not the wrestler)

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Julio Cruz posted:

Aron

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Do YOU like schedule?
Check out schedule, Michael!

Sotar
Dec 1, 2009

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

There here?????

AUGUST 1 WARNING????

THIS THURDSDAY

Martian Buddy
Jun 4, 2010

Are you ready to swear
right here,
right now,
before the devil
edit: never mind I'm dumb

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Do YOU like schedule?

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Pretty cool how the company based in Orlando is the only company that won't be there for Wrestlemania weekend.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/danny-stone/jeff-jarrett_b_14876242.html

quote:

Should we read something into the cities you’ve visited in the UK - Glasgow, Manchester and London... sounds like an Impact Wrestling tour schedule..?

I’ll let you read into it what you will. You Brits are pretty perceptive but I’ll let you read into what you will. I apologise that there’s some things I can’t answer today because a deal’s not a deal until it’s a deal. When the I’s are dotted and t’s are crossed I’ll be happy to share the news with you!

Wow

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

TNA Discussion for March's deal is not a deal until it’s a deal

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

What's the betting they try to run the Hydro in Glasgow and end up drawing less than ICW?

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

So TNA's next marque match is going to be a Deal or No Deal Match? Possibly where 20 wrestlers enter and on their elimination are given a brief case containing their pay cheque?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

freeranger posted:

So TNA's next marque match is going to be a Deal or No Deal Match? Possibly where 20 wrestlers enter and on their elimination are given a brief case containing their pay cheque?

That's just a Feast Or Your Fired match!

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Jarrett's old crew continues to re-emerge: https://twitter.com/KevinSullyTV/status/834185540706635776

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#MIGA

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I really wish he'd change his name so I don't keep thinking he's the Taskmaster

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

#resist

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/JTGrasby/status/834229358860529664

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

triplexpac posted:

I really wish he'd change his name so I don't keep thinking he's the Taskmaster

Man I wish the Taskmaster would come to save Ipmact

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Vince McMahon is pals with Trump and his wife is on his cabinet but he knows not to associate his current product with Trump.

Jeff Jarrett is a dumb gently caress who thinks it will be a great idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MassRafTer posted:

Vince McMahon is pals with Trump and his wife is on his cabinet but he knows not to associate his current product with Trump.

Jeff Jarrett is a dumb gently caress who thinks it will be a great idea.

that isn't true

he's associating Bo Dallas with Trump.

• Locked thread