Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Blasmeister posted:

You're forgetting that he ended that passionate promo by acting like an 8 year old child repeating curtis axels lines back at him. What a face turn that was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txcrsgw_xlY&t=160s

Too entertaining to compete for world titles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

*in an extremely Tommy Wisseau voice*

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART RUSSO!!

This post made me laugh

Thanks, bye

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This offends me deeply.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Aces and Eights went way too long

Main Event Mafia I at least liked that time they beat up Christian because he was leaving the company

MEM also gave us "He's FAT!" and this promo:

https://youtu.be/WE_6y6u7CG8

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

RZApublican posted:

Still not as pathetic as his GFW gold pyramid scheme

That was loving funny though.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Jason Sextro posted:

I'm Jeff Jarrett and I'm going to no-sell both the NWA champion's finisher but also the entire roster on my way to yet another NWA heavyweight title

That Raven match in terms of an in ring burial was worse than HHH/Booker. In storyline HHH/Booker was worse but lol at Raven/Jarrett

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

The cool thing is Raven wasn't the NWA champion in that match so he means other matches! I assume the joke is that we have no idea which but he might have one in mind and I just can't tell because that describes so many.

Holy poo poo I didn't even catch that. Unbelievable.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Martian Buddy posted:

That is the most laid back kick out I have ever seen, holy poo poo :psyduck:

It's even worse in context. So, so, so much worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is TNA actually managing to treat its workers worse than WWE? Because that's impressive.

• Locked thread