Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Dustin Rhodes at his peak ('92-'95, and his last run with Cody) had 10x the in-ring ability of Sandow, but Black Reign was not his peak.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Strawberry Panda posted:

I think Impact Wrestling putting on good matches would at least get people to try and catch a few matches. Literally no one has talked about a TNA match in this thread for months.

From non-TNA marks (i.e. people who watch literally everything) who actually watch Impact, it's actually been an entertainingly booked and well worked show since Jarrett took over (aside from Aron Rex), it's just that the company is ice cold.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

whiteyfats posted:

What? Triple H is one of the top ten money draws of all time.

HHH was never a draw.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Please do not insult Bo Dallas in the TNA thread.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
There should be a Hall of Fame of burials with that, Booker/HHH, the Hulkamania/Dungeon of Doom cage match at Uncensored, and other all-timer in-ring burials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

MassRafTer posted:

My favorite TNA thing is when they do something people say is good and ratings go down.

Maybe they should do these good things and not have them be taped weeks in advance but god this company is ice cold anyway

• Locked thread