Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

rovert posted:

Yikes. I am honestly not guaranteeing anything just there's a significant circumstance that makes me think something is up.

The last time Russo was involved with TNA it was deeply kayfabed and was revealed by fluke when he emailed Mike Johnson. People for months saw his fingerprints on the product but couldn't confirm.

I really don't want to take you up on this. Will delete my original post if you want. I am just saying Russo is on the radar.

He warned you man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

*in an extremely Tommy Wisseau voice*

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART RUSSO!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

rovert posted:

I was just waiting for more information to surface. That's it. Once I found some I posted it as soon as I could here.

I'll do better next time. But it is Russo and TNA. The tone of this thread is more jokey than others.

It's just a goddamn probation, it's not like he's not cutting your loving hands off

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Didn't Jarret send one of the Hardys to the hospital with a guitar in TNA?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

DJExile posted:

Yeah they'll write it off in some quick "Well they didn't show up so titles are stripped!" segment but holy poo poo they were even willign to show up and drop the belts and TNA couldn't even make that poo poo work. That's amazing.

• Locked thread