Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Chris James 2 posted:

Drug convictions for trafficking restrict him from entrance in the UK. He can leave the US, but not to there.
Jeff is barely legal to leave NC right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

bradzilla posted:

Shutting down a possible discussion topic in the TNA thread(where there is sooo much to talk about recently) with threat of a month probe is a bit of an overreach imo
I don't think J-Ru isn't banning discussion of Vince Russo, he's banning Rovert from his famous "I know something but I can't tell you and well, if it happens I'll let you know that I knew about it and if it didn't then plans changed".

I can't say whether or not Rovert knows any insider information or not about Russo's future but if Scoopman is going to keep teasing scoops he needs to be held accountable for spreading speculation as the gospel and based on how far back he's backpedaled on the Russo thing it looks like it was his personal speculation.

The problem with Rovert scoops is that he's insufferable to half the forum and the other half love him because they like seeing goons get mad about poo poo. Almost every time he posts he derails a topic for pages, and it hasn't changed and it never will so if J-ru has to start being more severe on Rovert and Anti-Rovert derails that's fine because our last two mods barely did anything about it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

What's frustrating is how many times TNA had the hottest things in Wrestling at the time and then went on to squander it. The X-Division, The Knockouts, their amazing Tag-Team division for a while, Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle, even the Broken Hardy's. It's like they just keep lucking out and have no idea what to do with something when it's hot. It's the exact same thing that WCW would do over and over

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Rovert, when you're known for posting wrestling scoops and having insider information it's very irresponsible to post something so vague about something pretty major like "Russo is on TNA's radar" because it implies that you know something you can't talk about. If you wanna play Dave Meltzer at least be able to clarify what is your personal speculation and things you know are/might be happening, you didn't seem intent on making the difference known until threatened with a probation.

it's about ethics in wrestling journalism

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

Question, if they don't re-sign the Hardys.... what happens to the tag belts?
How long's it been since Vacant's last title run in TNA? How long has it been since a really dumb tournament that makes no sense?

Tato posted:

Does Global Force have tag champs? Just slot them in.
They did, until the Bollywood Boys were signed in the CWC. While looking this up I found out that Beer Money had a reunion in 2016 for about three months and I never heard a peep about it :v:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It sounds like we're due for another poorly booked tournament then!

It's a shame TNA didn't have the forethought to make it Valentine's Day themed with odd-couples.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Gorgolflox posted:

Who are the three Fake Stings who forgot to paint their masks? Their website doesn't list the roster anymore
James Storm's faction that includes Eddie Kingston and Bram called the DCC (Death Crew Council)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

There's no way he can do worse for TNA than Hogan did (Who took it at its peak and sunk it) or Dixie (Who lost like three TV deals)

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Jason Sextro posted:

It wouldn't be the same without King Curtis, RIP.
Investing blindly in gold schemes is good for me!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Given TNA's peak was early 2008 and Hogan didn't arrive until late 2009, that is not accurate.

Unless you meant creative wise... then TNA's peak was in 2005.
TNA still had the roster to be good in mid-late 2009 but they were just coasting. Hogan did more harm than good. I can't imagine what Paul Heyman's TNA would have been but Dixie wouldn't let him have full creative control or something stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Eddie Kingston: Last of a dying breed
Eddie Kingston: Last on a dying brand

• Locked thread