Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Wiccan Wasteland posted:

The next star in Japan is going to come from NOAH after this deal is over.

I can't wait to add "replaced Rockstar Spud as Aron Rex's valet" to "dressed up as Kato from Green Hornet", "made Daivari angry by losing", and "got pinned by Kevin Nash in a 2-on-1 handicap match" in future discussions about what TNA did with the top stars in Japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

This wouldn't have happened if we'd made rovert mod.

It's not too late to correct the mistakes of the past. If Russo comes back, Rovert should be crowned mod. In all seriousness, it's pretty obvious the bloke knows what he's talking about, even if he can be weird about it. The people who get mad about his posting are to blame.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Blasmeister posted:

What's being referred to here? Spoiler tag it or just point me at a link if necessary, or just in case someone here cares about avoiding TNA spoilers in 2017.

I think they're referring to Josh Barnett winning the TNA title then having the result overturned

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

I think Jarrett's autograph was laser etched into the guitar before.

• Locked thread