Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

triplexpac posted:

I really wish he'd change his name so I don't keep thinking he's the Taskmaster

Man I wish the Taskmaster would come to save Ipmact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Martian Buddy posted:

Only if we get Dungeon of Doom 2017.

It wouldn't be the same without King Curtis, RIP.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

After 2003 TNA pretty much always had a roster to be good until just a couple years ago.

They just had Jeff Jarrett in charge of creative for ten years and it was always bad. The buck stopped with Jarrett in creative for about a decade, he's the one the blame falls on.

I'm Jeff Jarrett and I'm going to no-sell both the NWA champion's finisher but also the entire roster on my way to yet another NWA heavyweight title

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That Raven match in terms of an in ring burial was worse than HHH/Booker. In storyline HHH/Booker was worse but lol at Raven/Jarrett

It showed us all the true power of Jeff Jarrett's stroke

Annoyed the be-jeezus out of me because Rhyno and Raven as champions piqued my interest enough to seek it out but I learned from WCW that Jeff Jarrett as champion isn't compelling TV

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

since the discussion has gone to terrible Jeff Jarrett overbooking, now I have to wonder: which was worse, the King of the Mountain match or the Reverse Battle Royale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

the thing about good old Double J is that he needed the worst creative mind in wrestling history to make him a star

• Locked thread