Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Reverand maynard posted:

lmao is he a furry

Is the other guy John C Reilly?

He was the easter bunny during one of the white house egg hunts during the W presidency. Trump isn't going to do the easter egg hunt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I sure as gently caress wouldn't let my kids near trump or spicey, no matter the circumstances

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Maybe the pivot will happen tonight at his speech to Congress. :xd:

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
So this video is five days old, but I haven't seen it posted here.

FLAMETHROWER DRONES AAAAAAH

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Zeroisanumber posted:

I'll pay double if they leave them there.

But how are we supposed to eat the rich if they're on the moon?

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Latest from Sessions on cannabis:

quote:

*He repeated his disdain for drugs, including marijuana. "I don't think America is going to be a better place when more people are smoking pot," he said. Sessions said he was studying an Obama-era memo that sets out priorities for federal prosecution in states which have legalized the drug in some form. The attorney general said he met Monday with his counterpart in the state of Nebraska, who expressed concerns about a "big overflow" of marijuana from Colorado, where the drug is legal. "I'm definitely not a fan of expanded use of marijuana," he said.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/02/27/517583304/attorney-general-jeff-session-focuses-on-violent-crime-and-police-morale

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Oh right, but America will be a better place if we arrest drug users. Jackass.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Oh right, but America will be a better place if we arrest drug users. Jackass.

We just need to take the war on drugs to its logical conclusion: incarcerate caffeineheads and ethanolholics.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Can all the old senile retarded racist geezers hurry up and die already and take all their bad ideas with them?

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Someone just tell him pot was legal back when America was Great.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Mike-o posted:

Can all the old senile retarded racist geezers hurry up and die already and take all their bad ideas with them?

lol you think far right politics aren't extremely appealing to younger white men

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Mike-o posted:

lol if you think there aren't a legion of lovely fundie kids lining up to replace them.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/836332166728527872

I'm assuming someone cherry-picked some question from poll and told Trump it was good.
The very first non-demographic question asks whether people think things are headed in the right or the wrong direction, you'll never guess what people said, or whether they approved or disapproved of Trump in the next question. :lol:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It's cool to walk down DC with someone that isn't white and see a redcap walking towards you and wonder if someone's going to jail. Totally recommend it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Duzzy Funlop posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/836332166728527872

I'm assuming someone cherry-picked some question from poll and told Trump it was good.
The very first non-demographic question asks whether people think things are headed in the right or the wrong direction, you'll never guess what people said, or whether they approved or disapproved of Trump in the next question. :lol:

I'm hotlinejosh AMA

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Vasudus posted:

It's cool to walk down DC with someone that isn't white and see a redcap walking towards you and wonder if someone's going to jail. Totally recommend it.

I always wonder what form our citizens militia movement or morality police or whatever would take, but I bet we'll be calling them redcaps.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Every Kiss Begins with Kay*

He Went To Jared^

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...m=.869c92494185

quote:

Declarations from roughly 250 women and men who worked at Sterling, filed as part of a private class-action arbitration case, allege that female employees at the company throughout the late 1990s and 2000s were routinely groped, demeaned and urged to sexually cater to their bosses to stay employed. Sterling disputes the allegations.

* getting sexually harassed

^ to learn how to sexually harass coworkers

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Zeris posted:

These are the photos in the book that dubs is on tour to promote:

These are portraits, by dubs, of U.S. service members.

GEORGE W. BUSH: AMERICA, IF YOU REMEMBER ME AS AN O.K. PRESIDENT, I’LL TRAP TRUMP IN ONE OF MY PAINTINGS

quote:

Consider my Presidency mediocre and I’ll paint Donald Trump into a twenty-by-twenty-four-inch oil-based prison for all of time. I already have the pigments for his skin left over from when I painted Garfield for Laura’s birthday. Plus, I grabbed a tumbleweed of his hair at the inauguration, so I can easily forge a Sixth-Level Body-to-Soul Spirit-Link. Even Dread Dragon Xaxiqui, “Death’s Stepfather,” is only bound by a Fourth-Level Link, so Donald should be rendered totally powerless. Then again, the code of the Dread Dragon forces Xaxiqui to accept defeat with honor, whereas Trump is not bound by such a code.

You probably think all this sounds crazy, but it’s true. Trump is not an honorable man.

I may not have been so honorable either when I sent all those American troops into Iraq and Afghanistan, or when I deregulated Wall Street, causing economic turmoil, or when I failed to adequately bring relief to Hurricane Katrina’s victims, but we’re all going to forget about that once the paint dries—won’t we?

If this seems like a whole lot to overlook, I’ll make up for it by entrapping Mike Pence in the magical painting as well. (I have a sample of his saliva I scraped off the Constitution after he spat on it for several minutes.)

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
W paints better than most SA posters

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

CommieGIR posted:

:psyduck: These all look like they were done by intro Art 101 students

Made me think of Duke Luca Abele's self-portrait from Dishonored 2:

I admit I know essentially nothing about painting. But something about W's paintings is soothing to me.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Leviathan posted:

"An investigation from Bureau of Investigative Journalism (BIJ) into the raid has found the operation went “dreadfully wrong”. Villagers said that 25 civilians killed were not members of AQAP. 9 children under the age of 13, with the youngest victim a three-month-old baby were killed. The names: are Asma Fahad Ali al Ameri, three-month-old; Aisha Mohammed Abdallah al Ameri, 4; Halima Hussein al Aifa al Emeri, Hussein Mohammed Abdallah Mabkhout al Ameri, both 5; Mursil Abedraboh Masad al Ameri, 6; Khajija Abdallah Mabkhout al Ameri, 7; Nawar Anwar al Awlaqi, 8; Ahmed Abdelilah Ahmed al Dahab, 11; Nasser Abdallah Ahmed al Dahab, 12. Beside the nine children killed, one pregnant woman was also killed.[26]"

Oh look, Trump's campaign promise to kill the families of terrorists is the only one he intends to keep. Imagine that.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Well, he is still planning a 30 foot border wall.

Time to invest in Mexican ladder manufacturers.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Yo, Trump's address was 9pm eastern, no? isn't that now?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm pretty sure it's now. Except tomorrow.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

DownByTheWooter posted:

I always wonder what form our citizens militia movement or morality police or whatever would take, but I bet we'll be calling them redcaps.

maga militia

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Uh...?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Actually the entire country going on a bath salt bender is a pretty plausible explanation.

Thread title please

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Trump voter spotted

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Y'all need to see this photo. The caption helps it, but hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly loving poo poo the optics are bad here.

Link fixing:

https://twitter.com/bendreyfuss/status/836411599497854982

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/836388576413675520

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Feb 28, 2017

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

DownByTheWooter posted:

That would be fitting. The Redcap is a creature from Scottish/English folklore. They're a type of goblin that appear as old men, fond of killing anyone who enters their lands, dying their caps red in the victims' blood. So they're almost as anti-immigrant as modern redcaps.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redcap

Robot Hobo fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Feb 28, 2017

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

facialimpediment posted:

Y'all need to see this photo. The caption helps it, but hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooly loving poo poo the optics are bad here.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/836399781132054528

lol goddamn

https://twitter.com/n69n/status/836401876165881857

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

It's me, I'm the idiot that doesn't realize it's not even Tuesday.

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Maybe the pivot will happen tonight at his speech to Congress. :xd:

Also, this guy that made me think it is. :mad:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

My bad. Maybe the pivot will happen tomorrow night :xd:

for some reason I've been thinking it's Tuesday all day

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I think that literally the only way trump doesn't go down in history as one of the worst leaders of all time is if he builds a space elevator.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
You would think with how much criticism Trump is getting he would be all for fully legal weed across the nation. If they are all stoned they won't care if the EPA is gone and they have no medical anymore.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

facialimpediment posted:

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/836399781132054528

What was the tweet? Im getting a No Longer Exists page.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Genocide Tendency posted:

What was the tweet? Im getting a No Longer Exists page.

Just fixed it, scroll up.

For content, Betsy DeVos released a weird statement today.

https://twitter.com/adamhsays/status/836416602736312320

Basically, Historically Black Colleges and Universities are/were awesome because they were the first to start School Choice. As in Charter/Private Schools. Not as in, you know, avoiding racist schools.

:cripes:

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Feb 28, 2017

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Burt Sexual posted:

W paints better than most SA posters

apart from computer touching, doing anything better than most SA posters is like being the fastest retard at the special olympics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

facialimpediment posted:

Just fixed it, scroll up.

For content, Betsy DeVos released a weird statement today.

https://twitter.com/adamhsays/status/836416602736312320

Basically, Historically Black Colleges and Universities are/were awesome because they were the first to start School Choice. As in Charter/Private Schools. Not as in, you know, avoiding racist schools.

:cripes:

That's pretty much exactly the way I read that, too. Wonderful that she's jumping in with both (dumbass) feet I guess!

• Locked thread