Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

SwampDonkey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

Speaking of..

This is still going on. Just tuned in to see Alex Jones pouring some whiskey.

:lol: I like Joe Rogan but those 3 together are like a fuckin Voltron style trifecta of retardation :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
When the conspiracies are so fuckin stupid that bigfoot-enthusiast Joe Rogan is visibly sick of it and he wants to finish the podcast you know the others are on a whole other level of stupidity.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Two Finger posted:

i mean i dunno how big of a deal they were in the states, you guys do get a lot more attacks than we do
that's exactly why they were so huge here though because we just straight up don't get terror

i mean off the top of my head i can name the biggest terror attacks on NZ soil and they were mostly just madmen with guns not inshallahites
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aramoana_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Napier_shootings

even if you look at this list of mass killings in nz i've missed a couple in that time but it's not like there were a lot to begin with

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_New_Zealand

Bro I'm pretty sure the only real terror attack we've ever had was France blowing up the rainbow warrior.

e] Wasn't the ridculously named "Sydney Siege" also just a lone rear end in a top hat with no affiliation to anything?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Man I can never tell if donnys tweets are real or shopped, my brain straight up just refuses to accept that they're legit :psyduck:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Shoulda ended with him dancing on the fuckin thing.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/89317220/catastrophic-fire-warning-as-australia-bakes-in-record-temperatures

Australia continues to initiate the first stages of Mad Max

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Reverand maynard posted:

She looks loving exhausted.

holy cow she's only 50. She is going to age a fuckton over the next four years jesus christ.

She's aging like that motherfucker in Last Crusade

e]Actually she looks more like a reanimated corpse already so I'm not sure "aging" is really accurate :shrug:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Mate we invented those ATOMZ.

e] gently caress y'all we're big time

http://www.stuff.co.nz/science/89508997/new-zealand-actually-sits-on-a-continent-called-zealandia-its-just-that-most-of-it-is-under-water

e] Sadly Hunto lives in Australia now. Then again living in Australia is a proud kiwi tradition.

Radical 90s Wizard fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Feb 17, 2017

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Y'all should let them build the wall, but just keep building it until it's a giant ring fencing in all the retarded southern states and then just light them on fire or whatever.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Uhhh someone used a live 50 round as a hammer? Are people that loving stupid?

Lol we had the health & safety notice about this up in our unit hq for years, dude's hand looked like spaghetti bolognese

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
:lol: it literally says :

WARS SERVED

- Persian Gulf
- WAR ON TERROR

This poo poo is so constantly next level retarded I just don't even... :psyboom:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
If a skinhead claimed that I would just punch them in the face. Checkmate :smug:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
"No take-backs!"

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Just your standard cop car with skull emblem, no big deal, land of the free :tif:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
You guys seriously cannot imagine how weird it is to look at America from a country like NZ where the default viewpoint of christians is "kinda funny but more or less harmless weirdos"

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Casimir Radon posted:

I'd love that actually.

Oh it's awesome, don't get me wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

bengy81 posted:

ICE snatched up 5 people living next door to the coffee shop I go to on the weekend. I didn't know them but the owner of the coffee shop was pretty upset about it.
I feel bad for all these kids that have parents getting snatched up. Like sorry kid, your mom isn't gonna pick you up today because she is on her way to Mexico after a nice 6 month stay in a federal cell, never mind that she is from Guatemala!

Is that like, a thing that already happened under a different name? Cos it sure as poo poo sounds like the secret police rounding up undesirables :stare:

They have a cartoon villain name and everything

• Locked thread