Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

facialimpediment posted:

Trump is threatening to invade Mexico because they have bad hombres.

I'm not making that up.

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/826937513646444549

Based on my experience playing and beating Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2, this can be done with very few quicksaves and only a few US casualties. I say why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

FastestGunAlive posted:

I don't think they'll make the extremist program only about radical islam. I'm sure they'll just add minority focused groups like BLM to it instead!

No need to go after BLM if the EPA is already on the chopping block :downs:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Milo is a grade-A troll who I personally think would be better dealt with by just ignoring him. He lives for shock value - he's a gay conservative! He fucks black dudes! He calls himself a dangerous human being! He outs people as trans! His speeches cause riots! His entire shtick is based around provoking a reaction. Not that I don't hope that the insufferable twit breaks his neck after tripping while walking down a flight of stairs and spends the rest of his life sucking down dinner through a straw, but I see someone like Richard Spencer as a more insidious threat who should be confronted any time he rears his head in public. Milo's a piece of poo poo showman who is probably smart enough to know that he's an ally of convenience for the alt-right, and that he'd be one of the first up against the wall if they ever fully got into power.

Shkreli, on the other hand, is just begging to die from anaphylactic shock after getting stung by a bee, with no one on his protective detail having an epi-pen because it cost too much.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Oh Milo, u so funny
https://munchies.vice.com/en/articl...nchiestwitterus

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

my kinda ape posted:

Isn't the "Banon is a Leninist" thing entirely based on one thing he said that was basically just him saying he wanted to create a new order? Like I don't think he actually agrees with anything Lenin believed at all.

Lots of dudes on the far right admire Lenin for his ability to destroy the state and remake it in his own image; neoconservatives basically saw themselves in the same light. If the 49ers stole a page out of the Giants playbook and used it to win, it's because they saw a tactical end to winning a strategic objective, not because they wanted to be the Giants.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

The 9th circuit nonetheless, which the last time I checked had the reputation of being one of the most liberal courts out there.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

hobbesmaster posted:

Its the injector usable by an untrained person part that is complicated. Same problem with naloxone, the fancy thing intended to be used by untrained people is several grand.

I know this is an apples to oranges comparison, but with someone with better knowledge of the pharma/medical industry explain why AEDs are so commonplace now, yet epipens and other autoinjectors are so expensive and elusive?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I can't find it right now, but I recall a series of tweets outlining Jared Kushner's investments in a number of popular tech companies, including Slack, that pointed to him having potentially disturbing levels of access to user metadata and whatnot.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Force de Fappe posted:

Buying shares doesn't buy you root access to the servers.

Yeah, I know. I did a poor job of summarizing the issue at hand, there was some other creepy element to this that was of concern, but I still can't find the original material to verify.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828574430800539648

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828575949268606977

"Am I so out of touch? No. It's the voters and the media who are wrong."

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I'd like to give credit where credit is due- Trump's inner circle of Bannon, Conway and Spicer is truly historic insofar as no other president has assembled a crew of people who all would have been rejected by the producers of "The Silence of the Lambs" for looking too freakish and grotesque.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

It looks like someone else tweets from that account; when he uses it he signs with DJT.

I wish signing your posts was an impeachable offense.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

A Handed Missus posted:

Schwarzenegger’s laugh fills the cafe like a small nuclear explosion. He rubs his massive hands together.

I can see these two sentences just pissing Trump off to no end, maybe to the degree where he orchestrates a small nuclear explosion to incinerate Arnold's massive hands and low ratings.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Looks like we could finally find out about the other kind of leaks that Trump has an interest in:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/10/politics/russia-dossier-update/index.html

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Yo, whoever recommended Pod Save America was on the money with that one.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

maffew buildings posted:

This is why I get all my news from buttbart

You'll be delighted to know that Dr. Chuck Tingle will be on @Midnight with Chris Hardwick this Wednesday. I'm looking forward to learning his opinions on Tromp and other topics that the buckaroos are trotting about.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Ryand-Smith posted:

Jesus Christ this is what, day 40? Also opera just dumped the tape of the labor secretary candidate beating his wife and gave it to congress so there is that about to drop.

It's day 25.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

All kinds of things are done with uranium including bad things

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

NOT GOOD

NOT GOOD

NOT GOOD

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST WOULD BE LIKE NONE OTHER

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

In a completely unrelated development, another friend just sent me an email about being freaked out and wondering if buying a gun is a good idea.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

:siren:HEY I NEED YOUR INPUT:siren:

I'm floating the idea of a Trump-free day in GiP tomorrow. Just a chill Friday. Post some different news, brownie points for feel-good stories. Take a break from the burn out of the 24-hour news cycle.

Into it

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Another NZ fun fact: the film "The Hunt for the Wilderpeople" is one of the best movies of 2016.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Best Friends posted:

Also rather than deny the accusations directly he instead refered to Sweden as "the Saudi Arabia of feminism" but his followers still act like he's innocent, since people innocent of rape say a bunch of MRA stuff usually then flee from justice. That's normal.

Edit: also on twitter the wikileaks account is almost indistinguishable from the infowars MAGA world and has been for a while, antisemitism and right wing conspiracy theories and all. (Some) leftists (still) love Assange but the dude is a full on Putinist/Trumper at this point.

Also he tweeted this earlier today:

https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/833899054602002433

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Trump's deportation policy would see EVERY undocumented immigrant caught crossing the southern border deported to Mexico, regardless of their country of origin, according to this ProPublica story that DHS just confirmed.

Basically, this could be described as "If they're brown, ship em down." :sad:

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

psydude posted:

There's plenty of other organizations out there supporting the 2nd Amendment that aren't basically just a front for people who really wish they could shoot black people.

Please identify them ITT so I can drain my bank account in their favor and get one step closer to realizing my dream of ignoring a destitute Wayne La Pierre as he panhandles on a street corner.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

TBeats posted:

history books will look back on this as a war.

Not quite at this point, but I think we'll all remember where we were when the Trumpstapo drone struck CNN HQ since this is where it's headed.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

The print edition of the NYT is apparently one of the few written media sources that Trump reads each morning, which makes his continued obsession over it all the more confusing. Also, for all the talk of it FAILING, didn't it get like a 60% increase in subscriptions following the election?

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I miss seeing Biden over POTUS's right shoulder ;(

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Mattis sure looks like he'd rather be anywhere but there.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Also I dunno if Paul Ryan is just reacting to what's going on in the crowd or what but he's leading Pence in standing up for ovations in a way that makes me think of a hungry hooker diving for some dude's dong like it's the last meal ticket of the day or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Well that figures, dude has climbed the ladder by grabbing the dick above the one currently in his mouth.

• Locked thread