Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

This is abuse

MODS??!!!

Edit: that dogge is too good for that hairstyle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
He's already quoting that Rasmussen poll and ignoring the others in whatever address he's giving that NPR is broadcasting

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
"they fill up the alleyways with these people but they're not the people the Republicans are representing"

No loving poo poo you loving cheeto

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yeah he went off the deep end back when he tweeted some girl's number in order to get back at her for some slight or another

dudes full on pants-on-head

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ugh god please don't bait that gently caress into another "mah guns" argument

i was having such a good day

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Why is it everyone up in arms about "illegal immigration" acts like every single undocumented immigrant ran across Mexico?

I honestly don't get it

yes i do it's because no one gives a poo poo about facts if it contradicts their feelings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nice to see my home county representing.

Carlos is a good man and doesn't deserve the poo poo he's being put through, and West Frankfort is a cesspool of white trash fuckbags that never thought they'd take "one of the good ones" because it never crossed their racist fuckin minds that the Mexican that would volunteer at town functions and ran the best Mexican restaurant in the county might not have his paperwork finished.

gently caress everyone in that town, gently caress everyone in that county; they're all collectively the reason I left.

Edit: I have this weird compulsion whenever I see this story to basically say "they all suck and I left so I wouldn't end up like them, I'm not like that"

• Locked thread