Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
If anyone is unsure of fascism, here's what the Holocaust museum has to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Bannon will make it happen, just to be right

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Why the gently caress isn't America colored in?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Two Finger posted:

to be fair a war with australia would be an interesting one

aussies in general are tough as gently caress and fighting in the desert outback would probably fit your recent experience

Yeah, but the emus man

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

These kids just don't know to riot like the old days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_riot

Coming soon to a mixed neighborhood near you!

That riot was on such a different level than anything people protesting today could even imagine.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
This got lost in everything else that happened yesterday

https://twitter.com/VP/status/826973464078716935

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Vengarr posted:

What am I missing?

A white man praising a white man on the first day of black history month while not-so-subtly reminding African-Americans of the fact that they used to be slaves. It's a lot like celebrating Juneteenth.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Robot Hobo posted:

That's a fuckin' weird message to be sending.

"One of our own was just killed needlessly because President Trump sent him on a mission without properly planning any of it, because he thinks that our lives aren't more important than getting some Muslim kills onto his score-card as quickly as possible for bragging rights. It could have been me who died only to serve this man's insatiable ego, and very well might be next time. Yay Trump, he's the best!"

On the other hand he's doing a lot of hawkish signaling and SEALs are retards :iiam:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
The Argentine real estate developer that Trump approached to build the wall called it the most idiotic thing he's ever seen

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm honestly surprised that Trump hasn't played the word from the President in drat it Feels Good to be a Gangsta because it's crazy fitting

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

holocaust bloopers posted:

I would not be surprised to find out Bannon is the one secretly encouraging or leaking information about Trump being a bumbling fool.

I find it more believable that Priebus is the leak, what with Bannon positioning himself on the NSC

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I remember how much of a joke NCLB was and I'm trying to figure out how much worse this will be

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Baghdad Sean pulling a Kellyanne and making up terrorist attacks, this time citing an alternative fact attack in Atlanta

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

mlmp08 posted:

It would be kind of interesting if a Trump-run ATF finally released wtf happened during Fast and Furious so we could finally know for sure if it was a :tinfoil: mega-conspiracy or a case of :psyduck: idiocy and incompetence once and for all. You know, assuming I trusted a Trump-run ATF not to just lie a lot. As opposed to the Obama-run ATF just saying "gently caress you, secrets."

I parsed this as the movie Fast and Furious at first, and I'd like some answers for that, too

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Russell's

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

M_Gargantua posted:

Ok, I missed something, is there something referred to as F&F besides the movie?

My man https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

orange juche posted:

Add "Listens to InfoWars" and "Is a Neo-Nazi" on there and bannon gets 2 checkboxes.

But what about Baghdadi? We just don't know. We need Alex Jones to do some hard-hitting journalism and learn the truth

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

TBeats posted:

I assume Obama would be all green checks since he's literally Baghdadi's father?

Someone needs to Photoshop Obama and Clinton in next to Baghdadi and give them checks as well.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Trump is worried about Mexican Kaiju, no wonder he's trying to buddy up with Japan

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Duzzy Funlop posted:

On a more serious note, I was planning on shelling out a monthly 7-10 bucks on a subscription for one of the FAKE NEWS outlets like NYT, WaPo, etc. but found that even the cheapest offers are 15+ bucks per months, does that seem a little steep for just digital news subscriptions, or is that the norm these days?

Might still go for it, kinda feel like it's worth supporting.

Check for student discounts

E: NYT is $1/week and WaPo is free with student email

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

I'm looking forward to the Trump tweet defending Bibi's honor

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

So much for the tolerant left

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Casimir Radon posted:

It was probably another white supremacist to be honest. For a bunch of guys who all insist that white people are the most civilized race they sure have problems getting along with one another.

I'll be honest, I forgot where I was in the forums when I posted that. There's a meme in PYF right now of saying "so much for the tolerant left" when anything bad happens to the far right.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
The odds are fairly good that Trump will be impeached if bookmakers predictions are to be trusted.

quote:

Impeachment and resignation aren’t the only wagers available on Trump at the moment, and bookmakers say the new president has greatly increased interest in all sorts of betting. Donohue, the Ladbrokes PR rep, says one of the most popular bets his firm is taking is whether Trump will visit the United Kingdom this year: 2-to-7 he will, 5-to-2 he won’t. (Trump, by comparison, is 5-to-4 to visit Russia before the end of the year.)

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Has this administration done anything right yet? Jesus Christ

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Casimir Radon posted:

He should be right next to the president, not interacting with the public, and certainly not giving out his name.

Probably saw his chance to escape this poo poo show

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

:siren:Taking bets on Spicers first topic again!:siren:

It won't be Flynn

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Well I guess we have one winner, but it's a shameful winner.

:smugdon:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

A Handed Missus posted:

The McMahons have donated like $5 million to the Trump Foundation so clearly they had to get something in return

Considering how willing Trump was to tell the press that he spent time as President meeting a couple newlyweds because they spend a lot of money at his club, there's no :ironicat: big enough for his attacks on Hillary for her "pay to play"

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Though in the case of the McMahon's their relationship has been going on for decades, so it's a bit deeper.

No doubt, I just meant that Trump almost gleefully admits to what he's doing and it's pretty bullshit that he's not getting called on it

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/831527113211645959

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Labrador (the person not DOGGO) is a piece of poo poo. i was hoping he'd be hosting a town hall here so I could riot but nope he's a coward

Call him out on twitter

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mr. Nice! posted:

Russia is brazenly daring Trump to do something.

http://i.imgur.com/5CCiTA3.gifv

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

It's not like I get a report card at the end of the month. Probably going to spend most of the next several months probated. :shrug:

Are you saying that probating nearly everyone for almost no reason wasn't a good idea?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Fact one: New Zealand is often left off of maps.

Fact two: New Zealand is the forgettable cousin of Australia and they should've just filmed the Lord of the Rings in the USA.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

i keep it real man. when I was in Iraq in 05 some chick from the chat recognized me on SA and started emailing me and I still talk occasionally to people from that poo poo on occasion. One dude has had like this poo poo life gay struggle poo poo and he's actually probably the most frequent person I've had conversations with in my adult life. Definitely the only person from my teens that I still talk to, probably more frequently than my own family. I miss old internet and just talking instead of this bitter irony poo poo

Be the change you want to see in the world. HCT you're like the cool older brother of GIP

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Also on his mind: General Mills and Captain Crunch

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Missionary Positron posted:

So uh, that can't be legal, right? Right? :stare:

Yeah, this administration cares bigly about doing things legally.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Does this mean that if I shamelessly will Trump products I can get a job in government? Going on vacation? Stay at a Trump hotel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Be sure to edit any posts you may have made that said MEAN THINGS about the president and you should be good to go

Those were all FAKE POSTS made by my enemies

• Locked thread