Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
"Everybody needs right handed d-men!"
*Red Wings put one on waivers*

HOORAY!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey so anybody know where I can order a Nico Hischier poster?

DuhSal posted:

I like Babcock I just don't understand his love of the current D corp. Corrado isn't great but I didn't think they gave him a fair look before waiving him. Marchenko isn't playing tonight because...??? But otherwise I'm pretty happy with Babcock. Team is fun to watch and even the year when they were broken pieces held together with duct tape they still competed really hard.

"I like him but what's up with [lineup decisions X, Y and Z]" is pretty standard Babcock operating procedure.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Gio posted:

a fight for last in the atlantic is happenin

#DetroitVsEverybody

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

JawKnee posted:

too bad the Avs suck so bad it won't matter

e: wait, the canucks won rather than dropping their 5th in a row? What the gently caress Columbus.

Nope, the Wings will defeat Colorado once again, this time in the Hischier Cup. :smug:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :smith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Suspend Nyquist for the rest of the year, imo.

Tatar too. And Zetterberg. And Mrazek.

They're, uh. Accessories.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

DJExile posted:

It really depends on who takes over in ownership. Philadelphia got lucky with Hextall coming on and new ownership saying they'd keep running things the same way after Ed Snyder died. Other times new ownership just doesn't give a gently caress.

It's gonna be Mike Illitch's son, Chris. I imagine he will give all the necessary fucks, hopefully without his dad's absurd level of loyalty.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Remember when the Flames signed Wideman and the headline was "Wide Man Signs Wideman"?

Good times.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
lmao 45 years old.

Forty loving five.

He's literally the greatest non-Gretzky non-Howe player of all time, right?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
You can't separate the Benn brothers! YOU'LL REGRET THIS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Came to post this. :allears:

Neil's a freebie, who're the other four?

• Locked thread