Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Real hurthling! posted:

Sharptons daughter stole a cab drivers keys, threw them away and got physical with him when he complained?
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ashley-sharpton-arrested-allegedly-attacking-cab-driver-article-1.3482542

Strange news day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

KomradeX posted:

So is there a god run down on the Mayoral Candidates? I still reflexively defend DeBlasio but that's just because the republicans around me hate that he has mix raced kids

You could watch this debate from last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzIfDLHon-c

Albanese looks like he is holding his wenis behind the podium in this picture and Blas, as always, looks like a goofy rear end lurch

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

etalian posted:

Remember the story how Trump gave piles of money to the FL AG and she magically dropped all the state charges associated with Trump University lawsuits?

why Trump's been so on top of people disrespecting the flag

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

night shift must be worth billions in nyc theres no way service blackouts will happen without major fuckups

also, some large number of people sleep on the trains every night so that is going to have some measurable impact as those folks go other places

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

I've been really impressed with what Nixon is doing.

She has also been consistently speaking out against the Israeli apartheid regime for at least a decade.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

I take the A train and the D train every day to get to work. I would vote my nuts off for any person who promised to ensure that the AC worked at least 80% of the time in every subway car. A few stops in one of those hot boxes with a broken AC has even the freshest bourgeois daisy smelling like the scrotum depths of the worker bee. Us worker bees, in turn, end up smelling like the scrotum of a corpse.

Also, I was reading an article about the stepped up police presence in subway stations geared toward directing the homeless who sleep there in the direction of social services. Some drone for the Blahs administration was all on his shitlib soapbox about how this was not a crack down because "being homeless is not a crime" well I say gently caress that, it absolutely should be a crime for the government to allow such rampant deprivation.

Egg Moron has issued a correction as of 16:03 on Aug 13, 2018

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

I am pissed that Cuomo is going to win this drat primary. Probably by a lot of votes. Politics in this state is so loving infuriating.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I donated to AOC before she won, and to Nixon and Teachout, and voted for Nixon/Williams/Teachout in the primaries. You're presenting a false dichotomy, it's possible to have progressives, even radicals, who aren't pathological liars. Sometimes they even win!

PS The IDC clowns sold themselves as progressives, which is why I'm willing to bet whatever it'll take me to rereg and get all my forums benefits back that if Cuomo sets one up again, she joins it.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/CBS6Albany/status/1042216704208584704

"U.S. District Judge Valerie Caproni says in a written opinion Monday that the substance of Sheldon Silver's appeal lacks merit."

:owned:

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Fellow working new Yorkers, is everyone ready to freeze like dipshits tomorrow? I am so motherfucking pissed that schools are open.

Bill de blahhhhzio fucks it up again.

At least he didn't engage in uncomfortable racial humor during the press conference.

The subway is going to be a grim dark place come morning

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

https://twitter.com/GarbageApe/status/1091812164124504069

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

I am pathetically hitting f5 on the twitter of the doe hoping they close school for this minor winter storm tomorrow

I know they won't

we'll all be making the commute through that slushy horseshit tomorrow

I hope your feet stay dry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

alright folks

I am trying not to get overly excited but I am thinking there might be a snow day tomorrow