Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
stadia is such a dead product walking that even the people working on can barely be bothered to check their promotional material

3 free months, 6 free months, a mobile web game with anime elf boobs, none of it matters, none of it matters at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

qirex posted:

I’ve never seen a game maker attempt to pull off the “pivot to business” maneuver, especially given their only possible customers are sony, microsoft or valve

Slack

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

Those icons definitely belong on the $1,000+ device belonging to a POWER USER and definitely not a Fisher Price 'My First Computer' toy.

Plorkyeran
Mar 22, 2007

To Escape The Shackles Of The Old Forums, We Must Reject The Tribal Negativity He Endorsed

they never made it past aspiring game maker

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

Last Chance posted:

I don’t think that was a joke I think it actually happened

no one says that it didn't happen

maybe someone just wants to explain a twitter thread and save someone else the hassle of exploring the hellscape that is social media

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Just updated to 12

because this is anroid, everything now looks completely different and awful.app immediately crashed twice when I tried to use it :buddy:

srsly wtf is this

Best Bi Geek Squid fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Oct 28, 2021

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Just updated to 12

because this is anroid, everything now looks completely different

same.

it looks bad

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

it's a clock, op

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

did the date and the time have a fight?

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Just updated to 12

because this is anroid, everything now looks completely different and awful.app immediately crashed twice when I tried to use it :buddy:

srsly wtf is this

that's the kind of good design ios will never have lol

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
the lockscreen clock also looks completely different if you have any notifications. lots of bizarre ui decisions were made in 12. when you overscroll it stretches out the whole screen in a sickening way

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Just updated to 12

srsly wtf is this

Anroid.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
lol

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Just updated to 12

srsly wtf is this

Oh it's a lock in the bottom left corner
it gets cut off on my phone and I have been wondering about the hidden lockscreen diglett
:ms:

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

butt dickus posted:

the lockscreen clock also looks completely different if you have any notifications. lots of bizarre ui decisions were made in 12. when you overscroll it stretches out the whole screen in a sickening way

ios has had the motion sickness overscroll for a while now

Sereri posted:

Oh it's a lock in the bottom left corner
it gets cut off on my phone and I have been wondering about the hidden lockscreen diglett
:ms:

its not even supposed to be there but i guess that happens if the user hasnt set up smart home or payment poo poo because those go in the left and right bottom corners respectively and the lock button is in the center

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

LastInLine posted:

the lock button is in the center
mine is in the center too, but i wouldn't call it a button, it doesn't do anything. also i don't have anything in the bottom corners even though i have that nerd poo poo set up

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
maybe they just figure that nobody's ever gonna udpate it so who cares. make everything a squishy clock with obtuse gestures

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

butt dickus posted:

the stretch is the worst idea

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

sb hermit posted:

the stretch is the worst idea

:goatsecx:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
imagine using angroid by choice in tyool q4 2021

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
tbh the cameras on the pixel 6 pro whatever have a neat sci fi communicator device look. that is the only point i will give it. everything else about it is dumb as gently caress

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

sb hermit posted:

Youtube is very anti customer, though. Ads everywhere,

was listening to a song at work and it served me a 55 minutes long ad before it

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

tried to search for an emoji in the samsung keyboard thing on my anroid, got a message saying "Can't search for Emojis in current input language", current input language is "English (AU)" lol good poo poo

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

butt dickus posted:

mine is in the center too, but i wouldn't call it a button, it doesn't do anything. also i don't have anything in the bottom corners even though i have that nerd poo poo set up

pressing it used to force pin entry and disable biometrics but youre right it doesnt do anything now

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

actually thats not quite true long pressing it does unlock the device so long as biometrics have authenticated but that would only be on the 4

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar

Pile Of Garbage posted:

tried to search for an emoji in the samsung keyboard thing on my anroid, got a message saying "Can't search for Emojis in current input language", current input language is "English (AU)" lol good poo poo

there are no emojis in the "ascii, upsidedown" character set

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

Zamujasa posted:

there are no emojis in the "ascii, upsidedown" character set

🙃

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

just tested, also doesn't work if you select "English (UK)" only works for "English (US)" great job sarnsung

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
samsnug recognizes the only english that matters

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

graph posted:

imagine using angroid by choice in tyool q4 2021

you get cameras that kick the poo poo out of the 13 pro for half the price

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

carry on then posted:

k

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
yeah but the iPhone pro cameras make my casual shoots look like I’m Martin scroscese

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

carry on then posted:

lol

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

carry on then posted:

buy a real rear end camera if you want to take pictures.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

carry on then posted:

lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I got a Nikon camera. I love to take a photograph

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i got a sony rx100. it is quit nice if i want to take a better picture than what my iphone will do

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sagebrush posted:

I got a Nikon camera. I love to take a photograph

lord nikon hell yeah

One of these days i'll get one of those 83x superzooms i have casually lusted after for like six years

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
You can pry my D7500 from my cold dead hands. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

nikon's new pro camera doesn't even have a shutter it's kinda wild

I take most of my pictures with a fuji x100v but I have an old sony rx100m2 I use for times when I want pocket camera. might replace it with a ricoh gr3 if they ever stock refurbs again