Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wicka
Jun 28, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

they've done a really good job at hiding DW's past of getting into fistfights at short tracks and taking the cops on high speed chases

It would be great if Kyle did cool stuff like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Doesn't one of the Unsers know all the Albuquerque cops by name?

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

iospace posted:

Doesn't one of the Unsers know all the Albuquerque cops by name?

Little Al

My favorite driver ever...yeah

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
https://twitter.com/ElijahWhosoever/status/899355137516466176

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

https://twitter.com/BubbaWallace/status/899708772695855105

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Someone please give this man a ride.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/899789102509432836

:allears:

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I hope it's the Bro-iest most obnoxious thing ever.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Trophy will be literally a gigantic can of Monster Energy. Champion will try to copy Brad K's media round with the giant glass of beer but die from an exploded heart on Good Morning America.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

skaboomizzy posted:

Trophy will be literally a gigantic can of Monster Energy. Champion will try to copy Brad K's media round with the giant glass of beer but die from an exploded heart on Good Morning America.

Now I'm wishing that the Winston Cup trophy had just been a giant pack of cigarettes.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
can we all just lol a bit that Carl Long was going to run a throwback of DW's Route 66/KMart car at Darlington but can't afford the wrap?

seems fitting imo

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

dentist toy box posted:

I hope it's the Bro-iest most obnoxious thing ever.

A flat-billed hat, a FOX Racing t-shirt, a can of Monster, and a bronze bust of the Monster girls.

VikingSkull posted:

can we all just lol a bit that Carl Long was going to run a throwback of DW's Route 66/KMart car at Darlington but can't afford the wrap?

seems fitting imo

That would've owned and I bet he'd have been able to afford it if NASCAR didn't ban him from Cup for eight years.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Apparently former truck series driver Shane Sieg died. I hadn't heard anything about him after he got suspended for the substance abuse violation a few years ago.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Full Darlington throwback gallery: https://galleries.nascar.com/gallery/1397/2017-darlington-throwback-paint-schemes#/0

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 14 days!)

Man that #2 black and gold car will always look good.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Wow they actually acknowledged the Shell ChampCar that the 22 paint scheme throwsback to.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

gret posted:

Wow they actually acknowledged the Shell ChampCar that the 22 paint scheme throwsback to.

Every time I forget how much clout Penske has in US motorsports, something reminds me of it.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007

gret posted:

This is extra funnier when cars like Danica's Dale Jarrett throwback scheme just have the generic background picture.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Kinda underwhelming this year tbh, throwback weekend should of been a one or two time thing.

Also I guarantee the most boring paint scheme or a car without a throwback is gonna win.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Ty Dillon gonna win in the 13, and a spectral hammer will descend from the heavens to smash Brian France in the face

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Some of these are dope as hell goddamn

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

VikingSkull posted:

Ty Dillon gonna win in the 13, and a spectral hammer will descend from the heavens to smash Brian France in the face

Can that happen even if Ty doesn't win?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Who has to win for one to hit him in the balls?

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Who has to win for Brian France to loving die

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Norns posted:

Carl Long

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I love the Levi Garrett throwback 5.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

big nipples big life posted:

Who has to win for one to hit him in the balls?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/LuptonDylan/status/900372463846141952

:wtc:

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Lmao

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

I...

Why?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Nothing says rainbow warrior to me more than having NUT UP on your car.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

That loving rules, you dips

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
Yeah that will piss off a bunch of hillbilly fans. So it's actually awesome.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

kidcoelacanth posted:

That loving rules, you dips

Agreed.

Norns posted:

Martin Truex Jr had that power for a while.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

I thought this was a joke iRacing paint scheme. I'm wrong and I'm happy for it.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Boomer The Cannon posted:

Agreed.

Martin Truex Jr had that power for a while.

It only worked once and he used it on the wrong one.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

I'm definitely running that nut up scheme on my truck in iRacing

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hey, whenever we do Synchtube again, we need to watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIIwii5LmIg

1984 Winston Cup Champion Rowdy Burns. Cole Trickle also won Sears Point in 1989 and Buddy Bretherton won a Busch race at Charlotte.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

L_Harrison posted:

Yeah that will piss off a bunch of hillbilly fans. So it's actually awesome.

it has and it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

rainbows on a toyota, the perfect storm

• Locked thread