Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

daslog posted:

Nature's Bakery bet the farm sponsoring Danica. It's not surprising that it didn't work out, considering NASCAR core audience.

Pitching 400 calorie fig newton four packs as healthy probably not the most vetted idea. drat they were good though.

Edit: Are we getting SRA shirts or not? I got $30 burning a hole in my pocket and I need Saturday shirts to wear to work that people will ask who the hell is SRA?

Elephanthead fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Feb 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Danica getting the pole again, that doesn't sound gentlemanly.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So now you can get in the clash just by replacing someone that "qualified"? Next year, well this charter qualified last year so in goes SRA.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Hmm I find those outfits neither attractive nor offensive. Monster gets an F. I also have never considered buying a drink that tastes that bad.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Well it is a combo of internet, 500 channels, and on demand content. No one want to watch a race that is 4 hours long but only the last 5 minutes matter.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Monster girls showing more skin now.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Danica is in 11th place has she ever been higher? Right now she is in the chase! I think who knows the rules.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

CBJSprague24 posted:

Bonus points or whatever the gently caress they are are going to be really satisfying when a Buschwacker costs series regulars points.

No one cares about truck regulars.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think all the drivers survived, excluding life long concussion problems. Do you always have a caution after each segment or were they just timely wrecks?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Junior getting a concussion here would be messed up.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Woooh Danica is unstoppable this year. Gonna get enough tenths to make the chase.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I am fine with the stages but dump the dumb cautions.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Yeah our strategy was great thank goodness the rookie crashed or we would all be a lap down now.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Yes I love it

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Goodyear so glad they are sponsoring this poo poo lol.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Goodyear, I don't even use them for fires, Kyle Busch.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

CBJSprague24 posted:

This is the first time in my life I can ever remember thinking a race has taken too long.

Even the pre race went over time.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Kurt Busch is not good at drinking thinks out of a can.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Best part of the race was no one wanting to help Logano, or Kyle bitching about tires cause he is a bad driver.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I think I can speak for everyone that more laps under caution is a good thing and not boring at all. Also having every start up team go bankrupt crashing a car on the first race is pretty awesome.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Can't Cope enter 3 cars so he can switch every lap until they are all out because of the brakes? You got what 3 laps to get up to speed? There has to be a way to triple his winning.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Why do they only show the top 12 Nationwide qualifying? Did the intern just say gently caress it I am not typing anythign else?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
So the guy purposing staying in the track with a broke car hosed Harvick lol.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Boomer The Cannon posted:

It's not like you couldn't use that second battery in lieu of left side weight.

Does Newman need ballast?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
NO GMS why you cheating with the guest driver car. Better sell me some t shirts so you can pay that guys fine.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Shouldn't you combine mustard and hot dogs or something that isn't poison? I just came here for the punch video anyway.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

kidcoelacanth posted:

If it makes you feel less gaslighted, it was a last-ditch gamble that paid off and not a strong performance

I disagree he was moving up the field in a race where passing was impossible. Fat man in a winning car. I guess they added another battery so the car wouldn't die. I can't believe everyone decided two tires would make them fast enough to pass 3 cars in two laps.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Danica is right if they would let her curse out all the other drivers it would get better coverage then a monster energy girls outfit.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Sports writing has degraded to the point that the stories are not understandable. For what I can tell a Ford Porsche Corvette idled past a Porsche Corvette Ford and improved a spot to "win" its class of Corvette Ford Porsche race.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
LOL if you think SHR is going to have 4 drivers next year.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
In 1961, the track hosted a National Football League preseason game. They should do this if they want attendance for today's race.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

VikingSkull posted:

To be fair to the NHRA, more people participate in drag racing than any other form of motorsport in the country.

You can drag race any car! (Except a new dodge demon because it is unsafe).

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I violated the rules of NASCAR and will never have a child named Rusty.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
NASCAR stripping the sponsorship is better press then them ignoring it and no one even knowing weedworks was a thing.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
is this still going or should I watch reruns of the indy race.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

L_Harrison posted:

Are Troops keep meters out of America.

We thank them for their sacrifice on this Metermorial day. Dillon planed his celebration so long ago dabs were in.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Oh boy TV rating this week were poo poo, more cautions! We need more cautions!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
drat it I wanted Newman in the chase again. Fat moon landing deniers need to stick together.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Wow really? Hahahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
The race is fine it will never be as good as 500 and that is good too.

• Locked thread