Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
Does anyone here collect race programs? Been unpacking some old poo poo from my parents house and learned I've got a few Brickyard ones and a handful of CART ones from the late 90s. Would rather sell them to a goon than deal with eBay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

LASTCAR posted:

NASCAR's YouTube channel has uploaded the 1991 and 1992 spring Bristol races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnH4ByFlSiA

Hell. Yes.

Wild to see a non-coliseum'd Bristol

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

I've made it through the first 100 laps or so of 91, all seven cautions of it. Including an umbrella caution!

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

If cup races were 250s-300s instead of 400s-500s I'd watch way more races, personally.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Yeah, I'd keep the plate tracks and I guess the Coke 600 long - maybe Bristol too?

I just can't justify spending an entire Sunday afternoon watching this poo poo anymore. Feel the same way about the NFL.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

loving horrible nasty looking mess.

Seems like he's ok though, yes? Gotta be mostly precautionary.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Awake and talking...I'd assume he was complaining of back pain and they're just following protocol, at least I'd hope so

mactheknife fucked around with this message at 03:43 on May 14, 2017

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

soggybagel posted:

So he didn’t shoot guns up in the air as a winner today?

Saw on Twitter they called that off after the shooting in San Antonio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

Danica sucks, it's cool she's leaving.

• Locked thread