Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Good afternoon. Let me be the first to say EBB has pledged to do great things for GiP. So numerous are those great things, I can't even list off several.

The best way to summarize what EBB will do is put GiP, and America, first. We're going to take our shitposting back, folks. A lot of bad dudes from foreign lands have come to GiP. They steal our dick art, our jokes, and take up posts that could go to hard-working American posters.

Please direct all questions to the trash bin located directly outside of this room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
What sort of transparency can we expect to see from EBB's IK moderating?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Wow ebb has become what he hates. Punch mods erryday

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
None intentionally. A lot by mishap.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Will this administration be operating under bird law or human law?

What role, if any, will Moo play?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Can I be the state sponsored militant that the administration fights publicly with limp-wristed policy but also supplies with arms, funds and supplies?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

FAKE FORUMS

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
American Bird law only.

Moo was born in Oklahoma; all decisions about education and the gods who feed her wet food will be her area of expertise.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
NO MORE REFUGEES

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

i demand that we place a ban on reregs to ensure they aren't crappy poo poo posters trying to sneak into ARE FORUMS

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i demand that we place a ban on reregs to ensure they aren't crappy poo poo posters trying to sneak into ARE FORUMS

Nazi! Shitposting reregs are a boon to the something awful economy. Perhaps you should try to be more open-minded and willing to change?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Punch shitposters everyday

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

this

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

there's some bad hombres coming over

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
We buildin a wall to keep out them thar dnd'rs?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

there's some bad hombres coming over

How's this - the thread consensus is that banning shitposters who rereg is acceptable at worst, good and necessary at best. 
Does probating people who wear the gangtags of an opposing forum faction fall under the same exception? 
Where is the line? 

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
THEY ARE COMING FOR OUR GOOD POSTS AND OUR JOBS AND WILL RAPE US

THEY NEED TO SHITPOST IN THE FORUM GOD INTENDED THEM TOO

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Rereg registry please

Also maybe just an entire forums roster. Just for, you know, efficiency's sake.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
I have two accounts. OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH and this homage to the greatest O-5 to ever feel up a tranny.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
:siren:

Mao has been appointed as GiP Secretary of Subforum Relations.

You may go back to your dismal and rather disappointing lives.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Pluto is GiP's Secretary of Biting on Book Corners and Napping on Laptops.

Hail Pluto

Moo has been appointed to GiP Secretary of Dry Food Bowl and Sunny Spot Defense.

Hail Moo.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

"My guardian is the largest single contributor of soft money to the national EBB party. I have decided, however, to stop taking offense at the suggestion that we are buying influence. Now, I simply concede the point. We expect a return on our investment."
\

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

Hail Dear Leader

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Maybe pick a different word than "hail"

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
HEIL

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

let me rephrase. If I start getting reports about nazi cosplay as part of the subforum metawhatever, everyone is going to have a bad day. Go easy and/or find an original schtick. Maybe Khmer Rouge?

Zeris fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Feb 3, 2017

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Good morning. Moo strongly condemns the recent protest in the catte thread. We had a completely random method of choosing ik. If the direction of this administration is angering, you should've chosen another number.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

Good morning. Moo strongly condemns the recent protest in the catte thread. We had a completely random method of choosing ik. If the direction of this administration is angering, you should've chosen another number.

Moo :3:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

holocaust bloopers posted:

Strange cow, but I like it.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the Civilian

• Locked thread