Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

oOO

15 subs

de :toxx:

4got not 2 write. ongoing collab kind of between me and my roommate:

tombs (spirit whispers & high prayers)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

lost access to this and if i forgot to actually post it im dumb and gay

subs shoudnt be a prob ill start editing soon

e: "crows"

take the moon fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Feb 20, 2017

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

No Gravitas posted:

Welp, the month is almost over. I'm coming down with both engines on fire. Requesting a clear landing runway. A river might do too.

I'm on my second disease of the month. Also getting divorced. Also possibly jobless within two months.

But hey, at least I wrote words and published them: http://antipode.space/ is now up to 9 chunks on it, with five new pieces of writing published. Some people from Russia even come to visit sometimes. Neat. Yay, Google Analytics. That's the only non-count goal for this month and that is met.

Otherwise looks like I'm making it for the count too. About 4K words left over three days. I really only need to write 3K, but I'm going to try not to include the yucky option of passing my notes as words that I originally wanted to count. Totally doable. I just wish the pain in my head/ears would stop and that I could not be so woozy! Oh, and I wish I could stop throwing up too. Or sleep.

therapy

:ninja: ill try to make it

• Locked thread