Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
GUNS! :black101:
We know them. We love them. Well, many of us don't. Whatever. They are a huge part of civilization. :synpa: why the gently caress is this synpa? We should take up guns. Here's some good points in favor of liberal militas:

Learn an occasionally useful emergency skill.
Teach your dogs to retrieve dead ducks and laugh at you if you miss.
Join the NRA and try to do what you can as a member to influence how they throw their bullshit around.
Collectively flip weirdo single issue gun voters.
It's something you can do that'll make the facists nervous that they can't say a loving word against it.
Impress your friends with cool trickshots and sniper skills.
Meet new people.

Gun safety is a kind of a safety and safety is good.
It's good for the economy to buy things, like bullets.

We should encourage women and people of color to join in and or start their own branches.
:911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
I have been wanting to take up shooting for a while. It seems like an expensive hobby though.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
maga zine

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Someone post the nasa janator's toolkit.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
guns cost money, op

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

GlyphGryph posted:

I have been wanting to take up shooting for a while. It seems like an expensive hobby though.

if you're shooting enough of one type of ammunition learning how to reload brings the cost way down

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

GlyphGryph posted:

It can be, .22lr and shotgun shells are fairly cheap though. You could shoot for quite a while on $50 of .22

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Obama already took away all the guns OP

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
How much does a pistol actually cost?

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
Food $200
Research $150
Travel $800
Guns $3,600
Printing $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my movement is dying

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Honestly grabbing a gun now might not be a bad idea, if you're black or Muslim. Find others, organize brigades, because especially if your Muslim, thete's a real possibilty of you be targeted by paramilitaries. Don't bother being showy about it, keep the fact that you have guns out of the news, but prepare your communities to respond to that kind of thing.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

Food $200
Research $150
Travel $800
Guns $3,600
Printing $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my movement is dying

use your guns to get more money this is easy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

thank u

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Only the deeply racist and compulsively violent military and police forces are competent enough to own and operate fire arms. They are too dangerous for the average person to own or operate safely. You'd have to be some sort of psychotic killer with delusions of grandeur and a deep seated desire to genocide minorities if you thought gun ownership was at all a good idea.

Starshark
Dec 22, 2005
Doctor Rope

quote:

It's something you can do that'll make the facists nervous that they can't say a loving word against it.

I don't think you know how fascists work.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Harrower posted:

Only the deeply racist and compulsively violent military and police forces are competent enough to own and operate fire arms. They are too dangerous for the average person to own or operate safely. You'd have to be some sort of psychotic killer with delusions of grandeur and a deep seated desire to genocide minorities if you thought gun ownership was at all a good idea.

“… the workers must be armed and organized. The whole proletariat must be armed at once with muskets, rifles, cannon and ammunition… Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary.”

-Adolf Hitler

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I tried yesterday, only to find out that Uncle Sam says my weed card makes me a dangerous unstable addict unfit to own firearms. :(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

The Groper posted:

I tried yesterday, only to find out that Uncle Sam says my weed card makes me a dangerous unstable addict unfit to own firearms. :(

wtf wtf wt f wtwftwfwtwfwtw fwtwfwtwwfffwttjgoe iudjmg ioj09eio hmk35 je9o8ijg

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh im literally a card carrying member of the canadian NRA and another spoort shooting org
literally card carrying

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and i read the canadian NRA email spam and i stroke my goatee and agree wholeheartedly

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
clips

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Baloogan posted:

oh im literally a card carrying member of the canadian NRA and another spoort shooting org
literally card carrying

good job letting the gov know youre to be rounded up when poo poo goes down i guess

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
:shrug: im such a cuck that id cooperate with the government fully

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

The Groper posted:

this is one big reason weed cards are not a good idea to get

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
don't forget bayonet practice y'all

never waste a bullet

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 272 days!

Baloogan posted:

and i read the canadian NRA email spam and i stroke my goatee and agree wholeheartedly

evil baloogan twin spotted!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my evil twin eats quiche drinks lattes and instead of eating roast beef & scotch for breakfast is sleeping in and maybe will have a soy pumpkin spice scone at starbucks at 11:30 am

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

:shrug: im such a cuck that id cooperate with the government fully
i'm not sure which one is more cowardly, hiding in a hole becoming a sovcit hermit or submitting yourself to reeducation into the cult of reagan

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

jarofpiss posted:

this is one big reason weed cards are not a good idea to get

Support your friendly local drug dealer!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Misery depresses me. Ignorance depresses me. Persecution depresses me. Violence depresses me. Corruption depresses me.
I'm antagonistic to the idea of being robbed, exploited, degraded, humiliated, or deceived.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Baloogan posted:

Misery depresses me. Ignorance depresses me. Persecution depresses me. Violence depresses me. Corruption depresses me.
I'm antagonistic to the idea of being robbed, exploited, degraded, humiliated, or deceived.
sounds like you need to sack up and punch something that isn't a wall

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
have any other lefties experienced a sudden 180 ideological flip on guns? I was basically for repealing the second amendment six months ago and now it's probably a good thing that I'm poor or i would have bought 2 to 5 guns and a freaking ghillie suit on november 9th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
didnt tfr help a goon kill a kid? lol

• Locked thread