Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
have any other lefties experienced a sudden 180 ideological flip on guns? I was basically for repealing the second amendment six months ago and now it's probably a good thing that I'm poor or i would have bought 2 to 5 guns and a freaking ghillie suit on november 9th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i just think its weird that I have so changed my opinion on the topic in such a short time. I'm the first to admit that i have an extremely stubborn ideology. I made up my mind about guns before i had pubes and now everything is all topsy turvey. I guess lil marco was right, feelin radical up in here :o:

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i think im gonna hold off until laser pistols. that cant be too far off right

pewpew

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Baloogan posted:

so you are going to blind people? thats not nice :(

no just blow big smoking holes in thier chests

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
but like bad people or vampires or w/e

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

you kind of need a way to hold tens of thousands of amps without combusting whatever's holding them for laser weapons to come to fruition, let alone plasma weapons

what about a ghostbusters powerpack with an umbilical to the proper gunny part

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
so much for my juvenile world view that all scifi is real if you wait long enough

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
wait didnt the navy come up with a laser that makes boat motors explode

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
cool i already have a microwave

watch out baddies you gonna get nuked

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Who What Now posted:

The navy also came up with a working railgun. The projectiles move so fast they turn the air around them to plasma and destroy the entire weapon every time they fire or some crazy poo poo like that.

sounds problematic but i like where this is going!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
whether or not the left likes guns now is secondary to the electoral powerhouse that would be a pro-gun left party

• Locked thread