Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
I tried yesterday, only to find out that Uncle Sam says my weed card makes me a dangerous unstable addict unfit to own firearms. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Best Giraffe posted:

Support your friendly local drug dealer!

My fldd tries too hard to keep ridiculously high throughput and constantly undercures his poo poo. I took advantage of the glories of the free market, (have you even SEEN the medibles wall at a dispo? Insane) and now I am shafted on one of my "sacred unalienable rights", and will therefore be at the gunshow next weekend hunting for a .357 to "gift" to my cousin. congrats uncle Sam, you played yourself right out of some sales tax.

Car Hater has issued a correction as of 15:06 on Feb 5, 2017

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

ScrubLeague posted:

Me personally I don't like guns and I don't want guns but I'm getting afraid that the day will come when I need a gun so I'm probably going to get a gun.

Guns are for fun! (until they're not)

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

nopantsjack posted:

*in extremely american gun owner voice*
90 deaths every day is a small price to pay for a safeguard against a police state or a nazi becoming president!

Mine is for prepper fantasies. :)

• Locked thread