Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

jarofpiss posted:

this is one big reason weed cards are not a good idea to get

Support your friendly local drug dealer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

The Groper posted:

My fldd tries too hard to keep ridiculously high throughput and constantly undercures his poo poo. I took advantage of the glories of the free market, (have you even SEEN the medibles wall at a dispo? Insane) and now I am shafted on one of my "sacred unalienable rights", and will therefore be at the gunshow next weekend hunting for a .357 to "gift" to my cousin. congrats uncle Sam, you played yourself right out of some sales tax.

As a resident of the great state of Pennsylvania I have never been allowed to enter a weed store, but I always have access to the gun store.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

just throwing this out there, but if you're stockpiling weapons as a black leftist, i would recommend avoiding west philadelphia

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

Fullhouse posted:

west philadelphia is fine as long as you spend most of your days on the playground

yeah the cops havent bombed it in quite a few years

• Locked thread