Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

PostNouveau posted:

I should include clips so you stop getting ideas that The Simpsons might be OK now

https://twitter.com/TheSimpsons/status/1368785075907792898

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Imagined posted:

'Pizza the Hut' is a very first draft joke.

christ, that joke sucks. hurts my eyes just reading it.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Das Boo posted:

But Grimes never considers blowing the whistle on Burns because it would threaten his position that he earned (in a corrupt and broken company).

Ah, there it is. He's a sort of mayor pete character.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Skrill.exe posted:

I'd give Rick & Morty a try but I'm afraid that I'd come down with a condition that makes me incapable of being able to shut the gently caress up about Rick & Morty, as evidenced in this thread.

Apparently not watching Rick and Morty also leads people to develop that condition, though, as evidenced in this thread and, indeed, your post.