Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Finally watched the latest Treehouse of Horror (not sure why) and... it's not that it's bad. It's that it's nothing. There's nothing in it. It's 20 minutes of absolutely nothing.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

PostNouveau posted:

The latest episode has a callback to Season 3's "Stark Raving Dad." Bart shows up with the white Michael Jackson to sing more verses to the Lisa's birthday song, including a line from an MJ impersonator.

not sure if real

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Didn't they kill off sideshow bob after having him like genetically fuse with an octopus or something even more retarded

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

PostNouveau posted:

Nah it was a cricket, ape and some kind of fish. He tries to kill himself by jumping off the dam but survives because he has gills.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

THE BAR posted:

Have you seen Star Wars lately? They're never letting it go, and they're never letting it change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZYNwzeqVUA

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i made it a minute in
give me that minute back
for god's sake

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

SeANMcBAY posted:

Yeah, it’s really awkward when they try to humanize him. Same with the old pedophile character.

I’ve been watching the current season of Family Guy and it’s really not bad??

I mean it's not good, but it's no recent Simpsons season

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

SeANMcBAY posted:

It’s not good but it seems better than I remember the show being and it gets a few laughs. I don’t even bother watching newer Simpsons since it’ll depress me even if it’s just mediocre.

it's alright dude I ain't judging, I watch new Family Guy and I agree

i wouldn't watch new simpsons

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

pull up

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

steinrokkan posted:

That animation is lovecraftian

what, racist and weird?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Phlegmish posted:

I hear Matt Groening just came up with a new show? Is it any good?

it is not good

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

JediTalentAgent posted:

Are the Simpsons even on Netflix?

The movie is

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I literally could not tell you if Apu, Dr Nick, Bumblebee Man or Groundskeeper Willie were even in any of the last 15 seasons of the Simpsons
because who the gently caress watches the simpsons anymore

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

i definitely like it better than modern simpsons.

extremely low bar there

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Detective No. 27 posted:

Also the joke of the absurdity of something like Planet of the Apes The Musical is lost since Broadway does that unironically now.

toxic avenger: the musical is a masterpiece

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

homer was raped by a panda

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

yes

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mantis42 posted:

They gave the lead diversity kitty a Star of David.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKAjGHcJbLM

what the flying gently caress

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

DizzyBum posted:

re: other shows' quotes - there are definitely some real winners in Bob's Burgers. I don't remember most of them because I'm not a young kid with endless time to watch the episodes repeatedly and memorize all of them.

My wife and I sometimes say "Exquisite mouth feel!" when talking about a fancy dinner.

if boys had uteruses they'd be called duderuses

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I want to like Disenchantment, but god is it aggressively mediocre

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Disenchantment has a ton of minor characters that they never properly utilise

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Why would Groundskeeper Will-

oh.

free willy

what year is this

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

AstroWhale posted:

holy poo poo. kill me if this is a joke they made.

It's not in any way in character for Willy, so tell me if there's any other reason he would be there

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

excuse me, what the gently caress

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Plan Z posted:

So I didn't know Patty was gay until one of you just mentioned it, so I looked up her wiki page and found

welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Laterite posted:

what the gently caress