Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJb1_QiF-9w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Fingerless Gloves posted:

I'm actually tempted by the Mr Plow, if only my feet got cold while I'm out

Interestingly, “Mr Plow” is what your wife calls me

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

:chloe:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

ikanreed posted:

Haha, now I get it. An adult man is strangling a 9 year old, but it's funny because he deserves it!

It was a bad running ... Gag... And it aged even worse

You sound like a little bitch to be honest

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Why do you guys sound like such dorks

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
Wow!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I write Simpsons with my dad
https://twitter.com/HiMyNameSam/status/1368702486538719233?s=20

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Bender's voice acter isn't returning because they're trying to make his character and the whole show "woke" like every other piece of media these days

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

:chloe:

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Hrist posted:

"My spirits are ever so low, Bart. But my reddit karma has never been higher! Once I can exchange it for dogecoin..."

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1503726209389285376?s=21

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

Diorama posted:

Well, it took about two weeks, but I just read this whole thread cover to cover.

Absolutely insane to think that if I had watched an episode of the Simpsons every time I finished a page of this thread, I would still have over 200 episodes left to watch (and would already have been watching dreck for about 300 episodes).

Thanks for the laughs, it's been a great read.

One of the themes that seems to come up again and again is "when did you notice that the Simpsons was no longer good?". A lot of people seem to have had a single moment where it happened (Princ. and the Paup., Jockey Elves etc.), but I think it slowly crept up on me. I remember that I didn't know who Kim Basinger or Alec Baldwin were, and that that episode definitely felt 'different', but I thought the ending with Ron Howard and the 'best friend is a talking pie' was funny, and it had a few zingers in it. I think I had been drifting away from the show already, in terms of being much less excited about seeing a 'new episode' than if the Scorpio one came on, but I remember Sky One in the UK heavily hyping the "300th Episode! With Tony Hawk!!!!!" for weeks on end, then watching it with my cousin and siblings at my grandma's house, and thinking right then that it wasn't very funny or good. I think I stopped actively seeking Simpsons at that point, and have seen very few (if any) episodes made after that. What was that, season 14/15?

I am glad you enjoyed my thread!

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master

PostNouveau posted:

Watched the Billie Ellish short. Lisa gets chased out of the house for practicing the sax. She practices under a bridge where Billie Ellish hears her. They jam together and Billie's scatting version of the Simpsons theme song makes all of Springfield appreciate music. It's bad, don't recommend it.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
What do you think the darkest jokes on the show have been

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
5 year old sight gag and still relevant!