Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

You'll love this. I made a rant at Lisa inspired by how Quagmire rants at Brian the dog. XD So here we go!

LISA: All I done was try to be nice to you and you still don't like me. How can you not like me? =(

ME:....Okay, I'll tell ya. You are the worst human being I know! Every time I try to have fun watch your show with your family in it, you constantly ruin it with your bitching and moaning. In fact all of your dialogues are mostly bitching and moaning. Plus your voice is just ear rape to me, I'm sorry but it is. Sure Homer Simpson and Bart maybe idiots, I understand that but when they try to do something thoughtful and nice to you, this is how you repay them? And to add insult to their injury and such, you act all bitchy and ungrateful to them and being such a killjoy! And seriously I know you're surrounded by idiots, so am I. But you, you're too unrealistic even for a cartoon character! I mean every time there's another kid who is your age who seems "smarter than you", did you act all mature about it like you're supposed to? Noooo! You just freak out, act all annoying and childish about it. You're NEVER EVER gonna be the only smart person in the world, okay?! You NEED a reality check more than I ever do!

And what really bothers me is that you lack self-esteem and self-sufficiency, you always take the fun out of everything like the time you took the fun out of baseball which is why Bart and everyone is mad at you. Ya know I maybe an autistic child who likes to have fun all the time but at I'm least I'm intelligent too. Humor can be a sign of intelligence too. I'm sorry you don't realize that! I don't give everyone books about math or metric system or other complicated crap. Because not everything is about it. You seem like a right-brainer but you're mostly a left-brainer! You're just a spoiled brat who acts like a number cruncher even though you have an "artistic side". God you're pretentious! ~>=C

And you delude yourself on going to college when in reality you can never make it especially for your age.

And you never have ANY explanation why you were smart! I mean sure, you're "gifted". But children are gifted out of curiosity. For instance, Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory wants to become a scientist. You NEVER had an explanation on why you're so smart. And I don't wanna hear sarcastic voice "I'm only 8 years old". Lisa, I don't give A CRAP IF YOU'RE 8!!! Some 8 year olds don't act like you so do NOT even go there!

And I think what I hate most about you. Is when you're a member of PETA instead of ASPCA and spreading all your vegan nazi bullshit and saying things like "Fur is murder" and the fact you're a tree hugger. Yes I didn't like the rainforest clearings but what I learned last time is that sometimes some trees and animals need to make a sacrifice of themselves by becoming boards and meat. It is THE FACTS OF LIFE!! And other things that is annoying is that you try to over-analyze logic when they talk about God's work or when you bitch about circuses still abuses animals.
Well what have YOU done to help?! I work down at the Botanical Gardens trimming dead roses for everyone to enjoy and breathe natural oxygen at, Lisa. Never seen you down there! You wanna help? Grab some garden tools!

And by the way, trying to attend college and being the only smart kid around doesn't make you Jesus Christ. Oh wait! You don't believe in Jesus Christ!
Or any other religions for that matter except for Buddhism "because other religions are for idiots".

WELL WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TALK DOWN TO ANYONE?! ~>=E

You failed at being someone's lover many times but not as much of a failure as a babysitter. How's your brother of yours anyway?

But you know what? I could forgiven all of that...ALL OF IT.

If you weren't such a bore! That's the worst of it, Lisa.

You're just a BIG, sad, vegan bore. exhales

I excuse myself from dinner and says as I threw my napkin on the table

ME: Well see you, Lisa. Thanks for the loving salad bar. >_> she storms out

LISA: (*^︹^*)

END

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

that guys cool

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Pfft,

>_> it's just like new-gbs to shun effortposts :rolleyes:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I don't know, softbrain.

What do you call a 40 year old gbs guy who doesnt recognise an obvious copy/paste :D

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the answer is season 9 btw, topic locked.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://twitter.com/LetItMelo/status/983457224617021441

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

its cool the way they animated marges "nod" by moving her head up and down by exactly ONE pixel. great stuff

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Elderbean posted:

I haven't met anyone that still watches the simpsons but maybe that's just my bubble. How is it still alive?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836088

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The lowest point was found.
. Idc about whatever dipshit takes the average GBS guy has to offer about race

Gas.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpZCaPs1q6w

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

wow the simpsons was initially good but then it got bad

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

210 pages to say "season 10"

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

BasicLich posted:

ralph wiggum voice: "my choo choo choose you's breath smells like billionaire cum"

e: saxomophone cum valve

lol wtf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

The tbs seasons of american dad write stan more like peter griffin i found