Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
holy poo poo what happened to HW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Olanphonia posted:

god i hate joe buck but at least that was an attempt at a joke.

we gotta grade on a curve

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Stretch Marx posted:

I don't normally get involved with these sorts of things but I'd just like to say gently caress the Pats.

welcome, brother

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

i feel much warmer and fuzzier toward oil companies now, ty for spending a million dollars on that ad

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Grouchio posted:

Am I the only Pats fan here?

yes, most of us chose to be good people, instead

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

General Dog posted:

Support your team you loving pussy.

i dont care about the political poo poo, but it is ethically correct to withdraw one's support for the patriots

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Gronk/TO commercial both Cool, and Good, even with Beiber

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

i hate that this new wolverine movie looks good because now I'm gonna have to watch the crappy ones so i'll know what's going on

despite being a cowboys fan you are a good person, and should love yourself enough to not inflict harm on yourself

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Petite Dinklage posted:

Walken/Timberlake is the best ad

I would much rather watch 3 hours of Walken reading boy band lyrics than the rest of thsi game

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

im starting to suspect that the Falcons might be good

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Nervous posted:

I am beginning to be ready to count out Touchdown Tom.

wish u would step back from that ledge, my friend

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

goodell instructed refs to make game competitive

refs knew

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol rigged as gently caress

we need to #draintherefswamp

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ahahaha no flags to bail you out of that one Touchdown Tommy

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

wanna see Tom Brady go full Budd Dwyer on the field

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahahaha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

Do we get the NFL Action Replay to make it more exciting?
cover every angle

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

oh god the replay of Brady feebly trying to make a tackle pretty much replaced my entire spank bank

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

nerve posted:

I WISH WHEEZ WAS HERE FOR THIS

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I feel like hes been saving this one for a while

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

aerial wire flying is cool, but left shark was definitely cooler

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Kraps posted:

why cant we just have rock and/or country music at the HT show

why cant you gently caress off, and also die

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol Gaga's better at catching handegg than the Pats

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Yug posted:

she was "born this way" as a man

it's really quite disgusting

in a thread full of terrible playoff posters and even worse TFF regulars, you stand out as particularly awful

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol I just got a commercial for B&G's Tarp Warehouse, a 1 room shack on a highway I've never heard of in northern Michigan

how the gently caress did he afford that

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol I just got a commercial for B&G's Tarp Warehouse, a 1 room shack on a highway I've never heard of in northern Michigan

how the gently caress did he afford that

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

god I wish this was true

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

is 8 yards worth a challenge?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Pops Mgee posted:

GAME
OF
INCHES

--SV's wife

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Zyla posted:

its loving amazing we still dont have mods

it seems p. reasonable to me that people don't want to provide unpaid labor modding a dying internet forum whose owner can and will arbitrarily fire you if you hurt his feelings but thats just me

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Yug posted:

I'll do it.

You are what we deserve, tbqh

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

C. Everett Koop posted:

SUCK MY DICK FOREVER YOU FUCKMEN

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bad Moon posted:

I should really watch Stranger Things. It's just sitting in my queue.

do it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

ahahahahah LOOK AT THE WHEELS ON THAT WHITE QB

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

seiferguy posted:

Holy poo poo is this real

he's a literal nazi, he's the dude who got punched in the head a few weeks ago

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahahahahahaah cant even kick an XP

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Vengarr posted:

Holy poo poo, Evony is still a thing?

come and play my lord

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Guze posted:

All movies must contain The Rock now

good rule imo

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

goldmine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol get hosed on, Thomas

• Locked thread