Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Volkerball posted:

it's not the biggest comeback in postseason history and no it's not cool. it would have been cool if it happened the other way around. this is just a loving mockery

or right bills oilers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PrinceRandom posted:

At least there's some nice meltdowns happening rn

i'm melting down in real life

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

mastershakeman posted:

I legit don't understand how the team's flipped around so badly. the pats had like 88 plays and I think the falcons less than 50

The Falcons offense basically couldn't stay on the field for a lot of the second half, and especially in the fourth. Again, you beat the Pats by keeping the foot on their necks, which means moving the ball and scoring at a consistent clip. The Falcons' O basically forgot to play in the 4th quarter. And their defense, while fast & atheletic, got worn down heavily by being on the field for most of the second half - they were whiffing on tackles badly at the end, which is how the Pats basically waltzed into the endzone in OT.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Tom Brady is going to go home and go balls deep into one of the hottest/richest women on the planet and a few months from now he and his team are going to the white house to meet Donald Trump. Trump is going to hold up a patriots Jersey that says "Trump" on the back and the world will vomit in unison.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
If you remove the humanity from the NFL only the most inhuman teams will win, like bill 'skynet' belichick

whatis
Jun 6, 2012
congratulating pats fans is treason and you will be banned if you do it (mod approvbed)

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Abolish the NFL, close this forum, imprison all Pats fans.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

ozymandius1024 posted:

I dunno, it's probably funny to fans of NFC South rivals

Oh I'm loving this. Last year's Panthers loss wasn't really a thing, but this. This is gold, Jerry.

GOLD.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Panzeh posted:

If you remove the humanity from the NFL only the most inhuman teams will win, like bill 'skynet' belichick

this post brought to you from the second clinton sdministration

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

PrinceRandom posted:

At least there's some nice meltdowns happening rn

Atlanta? Meltdown? Never

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress did i do to deserve enduring that lovely game managing rookie from the tuck rule game turning into the most winningest qb of all time

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

i liked them before he did. i can't do anything about bandwagon fans.

You're a dumb loving hick, then. You're a bandwagon fang from an underpopulated area that has no choice but to support the evil empire of football. Seriously, how do you live with yourself?

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
did Matt Ryan's headset in his helmet break in the middle of the game?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I wish Lloyd weren't banned right now

I didn't follow the gdt can someone direct me to the page when Brady threw the pick six

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Congrats Pats fans, that was one hell of a game. Tom is the greatest.

I'm absolutely heart broken and I just can't even right now.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

King Hong Kong posted:

Abolish the NFL, close this forum, imprison all Pats fans.

same but also steelers fans because they're the worst

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

Hahahahhahahahahaha, you did it. With your lovely system quarterback, and your cheating coach. You finally got the approval of Donald Trump. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love this so much. The patriots "win". hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:smugdon:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Volkerball posted:

it's not the biggest comeback in postseason history and no it's not cool. it would have been cool if it happened the other way around. this is just a loving mockery

there's still room on the bandwagon

don't you deserve to root for a team that wins

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Tom Brady is still a cheater

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Intruder posted:

I wish Lloyd weren't banned right now

I didn't follow the gdt can someone direct me to the page when Brady threw the pick six

He would've had a heart attack by the fourth quarter.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm honestly not sure how I could ever root for the Patriots without having severe brain damage. You dumb fucks.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

sector_corrector posted:

You're a dumb loving hick, then. You're a bandwagon fang from an underpopulated area that has no choice but to support the evil empire of football. Seriously, how do you live with yourself?

Man I wish I still had my mod buttons right now

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Roger goodell is the cause of this, he has removed all humanity from the nfl, opting for biological machines incapable of emotion or art.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

evilweasel posted:

there's still room on the bandwagon

don't you deserve to root for a team that wins

i can't wait for the raiders to spend the next decade running a train on your dumb asses

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Silly Burrito posted:

He would've had a heart attack by the fourth quarter.

I loving love your avatar.

Blacktooth
Apr 13, 2007

Alaois posted:

So do you murder Dan Quinn or Kyle Shanahan for running that pass play there

Both, and Matt Ryan for completeness. Freeman should have been Super Bowl MVP. He was playing possessed.

Oddly, I am not devastated. I only picked the Falcons to go 9-7 at best. Oh well.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs

Sickening posted:

Tom Brady is going to go home and go balls deep into one of the hottest/richest women on the planet and a few months from now he and his team are going to the white house to meet Donald Trump. Trump is going to hold up a patriots Jersey that says "Trump" on the back and the world will vomit in unison.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the cowboys and jonathan football will redeem this mess

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
is this the greatest choke in modern pro sports history

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Talk to me next year when your "president" is against the wall, and your "quarterback" (hopefully) has one of his knees destroyed.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
And the only player on the Patriots I actually liked, Dion Lewis, was sacrificed on Belichicks' dark altar as payment.

Brutal.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

can we just cancel football already

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intruder posted:

Man I wish I still had my mod buttons right now

Well, you don't, you dumb loving hick. Click the thing that used to be your mod button, please, fuckhole.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Volkerball posted:

i can't wait for the raiders to spend the next decade running a train on your dumb asses

if we are talking 2020 on yeah probably

Oh well we had a good fifth of a century

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Panzeh posted:

same but also steelers fans because they're the worst

Usually when people that look like you start talking about rounding people up and putting them in trains I get nervous, but for some reason I like the cut of yer jib.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Tom Brady is a football playing robot sent from the future to dominate the NFL and bring misery to the east coast of the United States.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

sexy mouse posted:

is this the greatest choke in modern pro sports history

i still think that distinction belongs to rhonda rousey

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?
I am ready for the inevitable Gregg Easterbrook column about how running the football wins the game for the Falcons.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

pro starcraft loser posted:

I loving love your avatar.

Thanks. Chir is awesome and does great work. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Vengarr posted:

And the only player on the Patriots I actually liked, Dion Lewis, was sacrificed on Belichicks' dark altar as payment.

Brutal.

Bennett is real cool and I'm glad he got a ring

• Locked thread