Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Hey just a quick reminder that five time super bowl champion Tom Brady and the New England Patriots will be taking a trip to the White House to meet President Donald J Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

suck my dick

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gently caress THIS BULLSHIT COUNTRY

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Donald Trump will call Tom Brady's epic comeback "one of the greatest in history, except for perhaps my own"

Tom Brady and Bill Belichick will all be laughing and joking with 45th president of the United States Donald Trump as they celebrate their great victories together.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Trump's gonna tell Brady he watched the whole game.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Good a time as any for those Independence Day aliens to show up

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Cake eater to meet with piss drinkers, News at 11.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
This is worse than Trump

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

for the record trump can suck my fuckin dick

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

breaklaw posted:

This is worse than Trump

Yeah I imagine this is exactly what liberals felt like on 11-9. Feels loving terrible.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

nazis are easily identified by the Patriots merchandise that they wear. feel free to punch one if you see one

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Yug posted:

Hey just a quick reminder that five time super bowl champion Tom Brady and the New England Patriots will be taking a trip to the White House to meet President Donald J Trump

oh word?

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe
Whats the over/under that Falcons threw the game so they didn't have to meet trump lo

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i shoulda known that the Punched One was rooting for the team that has a QB, coach, and owner that are friends with Trump and has a majority white group of pass catchers

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 9 days!)

Yug posted:

Yeah I imagine this is exactly what liberals felt like on 11-9. Feels loving terrible.

Your av looks like new mexico and it's kind of driving me crazy

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
Not tired of winning yet. Seems to be the only promise the Don wasn't 100% right about.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

hail trump
hail the pats
hail victory
ouch stop punching me

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

get that OUT of my face posted:

i shoulda known that the Punched One was rooting for the team that has a QB, coach, and owner that are friends with Trump and has a majority white group of pass catchers

Not to mention winning TD running back James White.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trump's greatest victory: saying the man who always wins at noted bad sport football will win

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Are there any cool patriots likely to punch bannon in his loving stupid nazi loving face

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Patriots winning is cool and good.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

sort of like how Real Madrid was the preferred team of Franco's Spain, the Patriots will dominate under Trump's heavy hand because he wills it

Pop-o-Matic Trouble posted:

Are there any cool patriots
nope. also case Steve Bannon reps the average pats fan: irish, racist, and someone who sold out his blue-collar background

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Boston after the Super Bowl 51 win:

Edit: Friendly reminder that Bill Russell, the greatest Celtics player of all time and a candidate for the best Basketball player of all time thinks Boston is the most openly racist shithole he's ever been in (which includes San Francisco and Louisiana).

Horseshoe theory has issued a correction as of 11:10 on Feb 6, 2017

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Hate us cause they ain't us

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Horseshoe theory posted:

Edit: Friendly reminder that Bill Russell, the greatest Celtics player of all time and a candidate for the best Basketball player of all time thinks Boston is the most openly racist shithole he's ever been in (which includes San Francisco and Louisiana).

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
*god bless america singers, lady gaga, and literally every commercial spends the entire SB dunking on Trump*

Trump: Heh that team won because I was a fan :smuggo:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
realchat tho why hasn't the OP been banned after some of the garbage he was spewing during the SB thread

it was not about the game

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Chokes McGee posted:

realchat tho why hasn't the OP been banned after some of the garbage he was spewing during the SB thread

Because we have to treat trump voters who can sometimes make complete sentences special. It helps us to not think of them as sub-humans as a group.

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Chokes McGee posted:

Did you report the offending posts?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Chokes McGee posted:

TFF is currently modless

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

free basket of chips posted:

Did you report the offending posts?

yes but apparently

General Dog posted:

TFF is currently modless

which explains some things

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
lol at sore losers who want to equate pats fans, some of the most liberal people in our entire country, with Trump and Nazis. Just because Brady, Belichick and Kraft suck Trump's dick doesn't mean the rest of the team or the fans do.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I hope Putin steals this super bowl ring too

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Luvcow posted:

lol at sore losers who want to equate pats fans, some of the most liberal people in our entire country, with Trump and Nazis. Just because Brady, Belichick and Kraft suck Trump's dick doesn't mean the rest of the team or the fans do.

i'm quite miffed at these people that get paid millions of dollars to football!!!

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

dumb babies crying over sports...shocking

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fullhouse posted:

I hope Putin steals this super bowl ring too

i hope he steals all the super bowel rings! :evilbuddy:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
I wanna see that giant ring on Trump's tiny hand

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the worst part is that if it were literally any team other than the patriots it would've been the greatest nfl game of all time

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

the worst part is that if it were literally any team other than the patriots it would've been the greatest nfl game of all time

it was p. good a couple of years out to where it's not as insufferable and it'll be remembered as a classic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Horseshoe theory posted:

It tends to get by people because nobody can understand what the gently caress anybody from Boston is saying anyway

• Locked thread