Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

I'm gonna watch it and enjoy it.

I will be in attendance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Oh, apparently I'm like 5 minutes behind, Strowman just came out

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
I like Braun. He's a good brother.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Tomahawk posted:

Why can't Roman ever get injured

he had that hernia

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
what up BROOOOOCK LESNAR

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Alain Post posted:

I will be in attendance.

I hope you have a good time.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
brock vs big show

gently caress yeah

marking

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

DEAR RICHARD posted:

brock vs big show

gently caress yeah

marking

f5. done. raw was good

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

TheKingslayer posted:

I'm sorry we live in the age where people actually know how punches work.

I bet if I flying punched you you'd feel it

But actually, he based it on the visual of the 'spear stab' Achilles did in Troy (a bad movie, but undeniable great fight scenes)

It may not make sense but how many wrestling moves do. The best and most efficient finishers of all time in real life would surely be either the sleeper or the scorpion death-drop.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Supreme Allah posted:

But actually, he based it on the visual of the 'spear stab' Achilles did in Troy (a bad movie, but undeniable great fight scenes)

It may not make sense but how many wrestling moves do. The best and most efficient finishers of all time in real life would surely be either the sleeper or the scorpion death-drop.

Actually it's the pedigree.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Actually it's the finish to Lesnar-Orton.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Supreme Allah posted:

The sleeper is actually one of the best finishers in real life. But I guess wrestling isn't losing fans to MMA at all. Not competition at all even.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
lesnar's Shoot Elbow is strong but HHH's pedigree wrecks entire careers

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

TheKingslayer posted:

The sleeper is actually one of the best finishers in real life. But I guess wrestling isn't losing fans to MMA at all. Not competition at all even.

Clearly WWE would get all those viewers back if it was booked and worked exactly like RINGS.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
The Superman punch doesn't gain power from the jumping, it gains power from being NAMED.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

TheKingslayer posted:

I wasnt being sardonic by any means, the sleeper is just a strong choke and the death-drop is grabbing a person from behind and dropping them on the back of their head by sweeping their legs out from under them. My favorite finisher ever.

• Locked thread