Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's my favorite one OP, although I haven't played much since .14 or so. I knocked out 3 15 runers when I was really in to the game.

Have the Hells or Pandemonium changed much since then? Is Tomb still a huge pain in the rear end? I want to get back in to it badly, maybe now is the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

Instead of downloading you should play Webtiles OP.

I play faster on console. It's just more efficient.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Arrow keys? :dogbutton:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Aston posted:

obv o is the superior movement key but do you use numpad or hjkl for fine tuning?

I'm ingrained in my ways. Whenever I shop for laptops the number 1 deciding factor of whether or not I buy one is "does it have a numpad".

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

I use tab.

This is why you couldn't get to lair lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

doughvakiin posted:

i hit the button that auto explores until you see a monster, primarily

Everyone does, hopefully.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Nah, you just avoided having your keys ripped off.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

However I played it for 100s possinly thousands of hours from .9 to .15 and did a bunch of tournaments 3 and 15 runes and now i feel nauseous thinking about the ascii character set so my perspective may be slightly skewed its probably fine for newbehs who havent played the game way to much.

Yeah it's probably the game I've put the most hours into. I guess I'll just need to see the changes for myself. If I don't like them all the previous versions still exist so I can just play 1 of those.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Average Bear posted:

Got 2 runes so far with my vampire enchanter, the furthest I've gotten yet. Shoals and spiders.

Nice. No Swamp is always cool imo.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

He's dead. He's in hell forever.

His vine ghost is going to kill you.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I wish cats left ghosts for every life so I could troll with tornado cat ghosts

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Can ghosts fall down trap holes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hours of abyss wandering? I don't think so Tim.

• Locked thread