Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Everyone takes their shirt off to get ready, Baron hides behind some lockers until everyone else is done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Is there a way to make this segment last the full two hours?

make Talking Smack a full two-hour show consisting only of promos from my favorite Smackdown Live! superstars

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Shima Honnou posted:

Yo my dude hope you find some new work soon but if you have trouble in the meantime go to the Legit Online Moneymaking thread over in BFC and we can help you get started in some stopgap poo poo.

Thanks for mentioning this, my current freelancing gig has been loving me over and I've been trying to find new work.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

THE loving A SHOW.

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

yeah this is the answer

also foochs i'm a pats fan and i saw your playoff posting and i want you to know that i forgive you.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Dean trying to do the math and figure out if there were 4 guys in the ring was pretty fantastic

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

The equivalent promo on RAW would have been muted and boring because, unlike RAW, we actually give a poo poo about most of these guys from competent booking of the past few months. The tension between Miz and Bryan got people going and that just ramped up to AJ.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rogue Copter Pilot posted:

also foochs i'm a pats fan and i saw your playoff posting and i want you to know that i forgive you.

I DONT!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Codependent Poster posted:

They really should turn AJ face unless they want to have Nakamura face him.

I'm hoping they want to have Nakamura face him at Wrestlemania!

Also I really dig him as a heel, he's such a goofy rear end in a top hat :shobon:

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

Dean trying to do the math and figure out if there were 4 guys in the ring was pretty fantastic

i was counting maryse at first and thought there were 5

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

yeah this is the answer

I forgive you too buddy. Can we unite in a love of Dean Ambrose?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eltoasto posted:

The equivalent promo on RAW would have been muted and boring because, unlike RAW, we actually give a poo poo about most of these guys from competent booking of the past few months. The tension between Miz and Bryan got people going and that just ramped up to AJ.

It also help that they actually have faces and heels

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dean thinks he is in the royal rumble

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
:lol: Dean using AJ to kick Miz

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

miz is.......................................................................................................good

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I forgive you too buddy. Can we unite in a love of Dean Ambrose?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Erebus posted:

Thanks for mentioning this, my current freelancing gig has been loving me over and I've been trying to find new work.

Ask about Daily Transcription and either I or someone else can get you started. Stick with that for a while and you can upgrade to closed captioning which is generally easier and pays better.

All the reality TV you can handle, both behind the scenes and for air.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Everything about Corbin is perfect; the wispy facial hair, the burgeoning skullet, the attitude just pure perfection

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

last multi-man match i remember had corbin looking particularly beastly, wonder if that will happen again

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Ostentatious posted:

miz is.......................................................................................................good

those knees say otherwise

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smackdown is a loving joy to watch

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

dromal phrenia posted:

make Talking Smack a full two-hour show consisting only of promos from my favorite Smackdown Live! superstars

drat we'd have time for more Breezango and American Alpha antics. Hell we could even throw in the Ascension to see... wtf they'd even do.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
:laffo: that was so dumb.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Ostentatious posted:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

yeah this is the answer

please do not allow foochs to reintegrate into civilized society after that meltdown

bartok
May 10, 2006

The Miz doing lovely versions of Daniel Bryan's offense is never not great.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
AJ is too good to be a heel, no one will boo him because, especially with the internet everyone can see how great he is just make him a face

also, smackdown is the A show friends

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

bartok posted:

The Miz doing lovely versions of Daniel Bryan's offense is never not great.

i love it, and the crowd loves to jeer it

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

i was counting maryse at first and thought there were 5

haha

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shima Honnou posted:

Ask about Daily Transcription and either I or someone else can get you started. Stick with that for a while and you can upgrade to closed captioning which is generally easier and pays better.

All the reality TV you can handle, both behind the scenes and for air.

Anything in Spanish, friend?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Do it ironically posted:

AJ is too good to be a heel, no one will boo him because, especially with the internet everyone can see how great he is just make him a face

also, smackdown is the A show friends

New Day has given me a phobia of face turns for hot heels.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Soothing Vapors posted:

please do not allow foochs to reintegrate into civilized society after that meltdown

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Foochs is welcome.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dean's eggs were scrambled?:ohdear:

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

DoctorGonzo posted:

Anything in Spanish, friend?

Yeah absolutely. Ask in the thread, JediKnightLuigi might have a line on some, but there's plenty of Spanish stuff. I've even been assigned some stuff that's half in Spanish and it's like "Well do the half you can and someone else will hit the Spanish".

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Soothing Vapors posted:

Nice meltdown.

makoto20
Nov 23, 2006

Ostentatious posted:

He will sometimes step up his game to pure awesome. it just never stays there. Hoping this will change.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Shinjobi posted:

Dean's eggs were scrambled?:ohdear:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I like how the tower of doom always hurts the bottom guy somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I love the Miz and I will fight anyone who doesn't.

• Locked thread