Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Deep six is so cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

Soothing Vapors posted:

please do not allow foochs to reintegrate into civilized society after that meltdown
i wish i had read those posts in a vince voice before getting to watch gronk stone cold a few beers earlier today,

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
This is really really good

bartok
May 10, 2006

Stale Saltines posted:

Deep six is so cool

It really should be Baron's finisher

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Foochs is welcome.

All are welcome, all are welcome!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This match owns.

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Pretty fun match so far

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

yeah i love deep six whereas i only really like end of days when he transitions into it from an unlikely setup

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Accident Underwater posted:

This is really really good

:yeah:

Revenant Threshold
Jan 1, 2008
A well-booked four-way match that's actually four-way, holy poo poo.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shima Honnou posted:

Yeah absolutely. Ask in the thread, JediKnightLuigi might have a line on some, but there's plenty of Spanish stuff. I've even been assigned some stuff that's half in Spanish and it's like "Well do the half you can and someone else will hit the Spanish".

Thank you friend!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seriously how does he make that forearm look so good every loving time?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

dromal phrenia posted:

last multi-man match i remember had corbin looking particularly beastly, wonder if that will happen again
it did!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo what

reach42
May 20, 2008

Satan is my lord
Bribe officials and kill goats
Hail Satan, Go Hawks
Oh No, the Wacky Line got countered. who could've seen this coming. (this match loving rules)

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I'm never going to buy Baron Corbin as a main eventer, no matter how many times you have him pin good wrestlers with his terrible finisher

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
cool

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
....well, Baron Corbin just loving pinned AJ Styles.

That's a thing.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
baron corbin has a desperate hairline

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Jerusalem posted:

Seriously how does he make that forearm look so phenomenal every loving time?

fixed your post

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'm never going to buy Baron Corbin as a main eventer, no matter how many times you have him pin good wrestlers with his terrible finisher

Agreed.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Smart making Baron seem like a legit threat by pinning the former champ.

motherbox
Jul 19, 2013

VJeff posted:

That's a thing.

They've been ramping up his push and I somehow doubt AJ is gonna lose any heat over it.

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

That spring board reverse ddt is so cool

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Exchange rate is 1 End of Days for 2 AAs.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Shima Honnou posted:

Ask about Daily Transcription and either I or someone else can get you started. Stick with that for a while and you can upgrade to closed captioning which is generally easier and pays better.

All the reality TV you can handle, both behind the scenes and for air.

I did transcription for a while, but despite being a government contractor that required me to get a federal background check, they never paid more than $40 per audio hour. The best part was when they'd send out emails for rush jobs that literally said "you'd be doing us a favor". No bonus pay, just "hey help out a pal".

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

i'm baron corbin's lovely little shitstache

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

hahahah a dual contract signing, what the gently caress

i trust smackdown but man they are really testing my faith by doubling up on loving contract signings of all things

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

VJeff posted:

That's a thing.

It's fine, relax.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Abroham Lincoln posted:

i'm baron corbin's lovely little shitstache

I've seen better from a Dirty Sanchez

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Ryan Ward I think you have a problem, you need an intervention on contract signing segments

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
FESTIVAL OF FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!!!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

i can't speak for you personally, but one elimination chamber actually made people believe drew mcintyre could be a thing

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Titus or we riot

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

i can't speak for you personally, but one elimination chamber actually made people believe drew mcintyre could be a thing

lol

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I'd be pretty happy if Corbin spent his whole career always just outside of main event singles match but was constantly taken seriously as a main event threat who talks poo poo about everybody and always gets some big win/move in on a top guy he can brag about whenever he fails to make it into a one-on-one title match. I think that's the perfect place for him.

I thought the booking of him in the Royal Rumble was pretty great in that respect, since he was the guy to eliminate Braun Strowman (even better, it was with an assist from Sami Zayn that he never mentioned)

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

is john wick a comedy series? it seems pretty comedic

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Soothing Vapors posted:

He's won me over. He's got a stupid gimmick, a trash body, Trapper Keeper decal tattoos and likes the XBox One but everything he's done and they've done with him works.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

bradzilla posted:

It's fine, relax.

:supaburn:NO:supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I cant stay mad at u :love:

• Locked thread