Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«58 »
night slime
May 14, 2014

hello

Apparently the kid who plays young David is in Deadpool 2. I didn't see it yet though.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/legion...fessor-x-talks/

quote:

This season of Legion has been increased to 11 episodes, giving the show the opportunity to include some scenes that previously ended up on the cutting room floor.

"Now they've added the extra episode, so you will also get to see some of the things that were cut out, maybe some things were cut out because episodes were too long, not everything was together, and now it reveals more," Negahba said.

"It tells you a little more about the character."

So I guess it isn't getting canceled. Hooray

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chadzok
Apr 25, 2002

Ugly, greasy retard.

night slime posted:

So I guess it isn't getting canceled. Hooray

The other interpretation is that they got an extra episode to wrap it up before cancellation. But don't let that delusion fester in your little mind.

wellwhoopdedooo
Nov 23, 2007

Pound Trooper!

Chadzok posted:

The other interpretation is that they got an extra episode to wrap it up before cancellation. But don't let that delusion fester in your little mind.

Yeah, they don't just give out money in one big bag with a $ on it, they continually pay for things. If they were going to cancel it, they wouldn't have added an episode.

Not that it can't get cancelled, poo poo changes on an hourly basis in CxO's psycho heads, but an extra episode is an extremely clear signal that they're planning on S3.

Sio
Jan 20, 2007

better red than dead

wellwhoopdedooo posted:

Yeah, they don't just give out money in one big bag with a $ on it, they continually pay for things. If they were going to cancel it, they wouldn't have added an episode.

It happens, though. There's a big difference for funding an entire season and funding an extra episode to serve as a conclusion where there otherwise wouldn't be one, and networks do occasionally opt for the latter.

dead comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

also I just want to add that the Vermillion dancing pose sequence with Nicolas Jaar's Mi Mujer was just too drat good

Hawley's got a fantastic ear for that stuff, Fargo was solid, but on Legion he is ridiculous

flatluigi
Apr 22, 2008

here come the planes

dead comedy forums posted:

also I just want to add that the Vermillion dancing pose sequence with Nicolas Jaar's Mi Mujer was just too drat good

Hawley's got a fantastic ear for that stuff, Fargo was solid, but on Legion he is ridiculous

his music choices are so good that it's genuinely hard to remember in the moment that it's not always original for the show

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Noah Hawley has been employing this woman as the show music supervisor since Fargo season 2. she's brilliant at picking out music.

https://blog.tunefind.com/2017/04/legion-soundtrack/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

I need to get this job where I'm paid to add deep cuts of albums\artists to amazing shows.

«58 »