Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
I'm still not sold on Lenny being real. The idea above about warwolves is pretty cool but I was wondering if we are seeing a Wolfsbane analogue, seeing that Legion originates in New Mutants. Nice to see that Syd's powers involve switching places and bodies on contact, and are not a direct Rogue analogue. Iterested a lot in Vapor, like is it a mutant drug like Kick? and is there any significance to "it's always blue" like is it Dazzler's blood or something?

Can't wait for next week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

Rocksicles posted:

:D The gently caress is that. Looks like a prison letter.

I've never posted in TV before, wasn't sure how spergy people get about spoilers.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
I caught the X in the circle in the window. Nice imagery there.

AndyElusive posted:

Is the fat guy in David's mind a mutant that he killed with his powers when he was a kid and now has a mental block preventing him from remembering? Is that why fat guy is skulking around inside his mind and memories? Is he the one who allows David to shift and manipulate matter?
Comic stuff:
Visually he references Mojo (a yellow eyed demon lord from a twisted reality TV universe) but I believe he is leading up to being The Shadow King, a major Marvel villain, who also has yellow eyes who has a lot of history in the comics with David. Regardless yellow is a recurring bad colour for David.

Syd mentions her mom, who would entertain all kinds of people. I realize the Rogue parallels are pretty much thrown out, but do note that Rogue's adopted mother was Mystique. Also remember that David killed Mystique's wife, Destiny. Baseless loose thoughts

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
David is connected to a pretty powerful pyrokinetic in the comics.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
Well this ep is a wild ride already.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
:stare: is a pretty good summation. I can't wait for next week.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
Oh man the dog's name is king.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
Lenny has a line about "girl stuff" in the first episode which apparently is a good enough excuse to get Kisenger to step away.

That could be handwaved unreliable narrator though.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007

howe_sam posted:

By far and away the most disturbing use of Rainbow Connection I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRR4WfrPG04

They have used this bump on Dragon*Con TV for years.

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
Dude my TV shut off as lumpy was going after Syd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lokipunk
Jan 16, 2007
BETTER MAKE WAY FOR HOMO-SUPERIOR

lokipunk fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Mar 16, 2017